OnyX 4.0.1 for macOS Big Sur 11
OnyX is a multifunction utility that you can use to verify the structure of the system files, to run miscellaneous maintenance and cleaning tasks, to configure parameters in the Finder, Dock, Safari, and some Apple applications, to delete caches, to remove certain problematic folders and files, to rebuild various databases and indexes, and more.
OnyX is a reliable application which provides a clean interface to many tasks that would otherwise require complex commands to be typed using a command-line interface.
There is a specific version of OnyX for each major version of the operating system.
Use the specific version, and don't try to use a non-compatible version.
- Added option to turn on/turn off the expanded Save As dialog
- Issue corrected that sometimes prevented launching the application
- Deleting the junk items improved
- Source code improved
- Code optimized
- Deleting the applications caches improved
- Info Security pane (formerly Protection) improved
- Deleting the diagnostic reports improved
- Issue corrected that occurred when deleting the Recent Items in the Apple menu
- Miscellaneous improvements made
- Help updated, improved, and reindexed
- Title: OnyX 4.0.1 for macOS Big Sur 11
- Developer: Titanium
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Size: 5.02 MB