Webcam Setting 1.2.1
Flickering? Unstable Auto-focus? Change contrast, brightness and etc.,? Webcam setting got your back!
- Flickering - Go to the "Advanced" tab and select a Hz that works for your lighting
- Manual-focus - Go to the "Focus" row, select a focus, and uncheck the "Auto" box to keep the camera stable
- Visual update - Go to "Basic" tab to choose a setting you like.
Note: some features are available only when the webcam has relevant built-in hardware.
- Mode: Manual/Auto
- Exposure Time
- Save profiles
- Auto open at login
- Read/Push settings
- New icon
- Title: Webcam Setting 1.2.1
- Developer: Meerkey Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 2.86 MB