SponsorBlock for YouTube 5.0.3
SponsorBlock lets you skip over sponsors, intros, outros, subscription reminders, and other annoying parts of YouTube videos. SponsorBlock is a crowdsourced browser extension that let's anyone submit the start and end time's of sponsored segments and other segments of YouTube videos.
Once one person submits this information, everyone else with this extension will skip right over the sponsored segment.
You can also skip over non music sections of music videos.
- Custom Chapters! A way to split videos into named chunks. They can also overlap to keep making more specific labels.
- Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_mP7bpbA_c
- Add option to manual skip when a full video segment exists
- Fix channel ID fetching to use a new system (thanks @mchangrh)
- Add a section in options for unsubmitted segments (thanks @mini-bomba)
- Catch more HTML errors (thanks @mchangrh)
- Fix popup width when embedded in page (thanks @AlecRust)
- update wording of Preview to be inline with wiki (thanks @mchangrh)
- allow disabling mute segments locally (thanks @mchangrh)
- Fix issues with Dark Reader & Invidious themes (thanks @mini-bomba)
- Fix bug where videoID not detected after searching for a video
- Fix categories not being able to be disabled
- Fix skipping two segments starting at the same time with autoskip on music videos enabled
- Keep muting if about to autoskip after a mute
- New UI for warnings
- Added retry for server errors
- Fix segments sometimes disappearing when changing options
- Fix skipping multiple segments with the exact same start time
- Improve zero second segments
- Title: SponsorBlock for YouTube 5.0.3
- Developer: Ajay Ramachandran
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.9 MB