SponsorBlock for YouTube 5.5.5
SponsorBlock lets you skip over sponsors, intros, outros, subscription reminders, and other annoying parts of YouTube videos. SponsorBlock is a crowdsourced browser extension that let's anyone submit the start and end time's of sponsored segments and other segments of YouTube videos.
Once one person submits this information, everyone else with this extension will skip right over the sponsored segment.
You can also skip over non music sections of music videos.
- Add compatibility with Vinegar extension on Safari
- Allow dragging around notices
- Add keybinds for submitting, previewing segments and closing skip notices
- Make unskipping for multi-segment skip notice easier
- Add timestamp to multi segment vote box
- Remove unsubmitted segment storage limit by moving it to the local storage
- Fix preview bar on mobile
- Require previewing before submitting
- Add retry logic to popup info
- Fix scrolling fast on edit time not saving properly and similar saving issues
- Fix full video segments ending up in skip notices
- Improve error messages
- Change how chapter views are counted
- Title: SponsorBlock for YouTube 5.5.5
- Developer: Ajay Ramachandran
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.08 MB