Video Uploader for YouTube 3.1.0
Powered by Apple's Share Extension feature, Video Uploader lets you to directly upload videos from Photos, Finder and Desktop to YouTube.
You are just a click away before sharing your favourite videos on YouTube.
Drag and drop as many videos as you like and Video Uploader for YouTube will upload all of them for you.
Keep a track of your video from the Upload History. Get the video link, views information, likes, dislikes anytime right here.
- Right click and share on the video file for a quick share.
- Batch Uploader - upload multiple videos
- Drag and drop feature support.
- Apply property to all videos - Apply video property (tags, category etc.) to all the videos in queue
- Select thumbnail of your choice
- Uploading Status - Know what is your uploading speed and estimated time remaining to upload
- Upload History - Know the properties of what you have uploaded previously
- Edit video metadata after uploading in History section
- Video Preview - Inspect your video before uploading it
- Playlist selection - Upload videos to your playlist created on YouTube
- Easy to use.
- NO ADS
- Video Uploader is a third party app for YouTube.
- Google sign in required.
- Make sure the checkbox is enabled for Video Uploader for YouTube in extension settings of system preferences. - “System Preference > Extensions > Share Menu“.
- Share Extension only supported OS X El Capitan version - 10.11 and above.
What's New:Version 3.1.0
- Supports Creating Playlist in the app
- Title: Video Uploader for YouTube 3.1.0
- Developer: CodeCraft Technologies Private Limited
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 16.5 MB