HighTop is the most convenient way to work with favorite local folders, Google Drive, or Dropbox. Avoid hunting for Finder windows, digging up a buried Desktop, or loading a browser tab.
Simply put, HighTop is a tree view of your files, and it's packed with macOS integration.
- Minimal learning curve and setup.
- Drag and drop to and from folders in the app to move, upload, and download files and folders.
- Drag and drop files and folders on the dock or menu bar icon.
- Drag and drop to a "drop panel" that is displayed when files are dragged in macOS.
- Quickly search as you type across all cloud accounts and favorite local folders at once.
- Cloud accounts are accessed securely and directly using official libraries.
- No servers in the middle handle your data.
- No user data is collected by the app.
- Easily switch between menu bar and window views.
- Minimal usage of system resources compared to other file browsers and cloud storage clients.
- New Icon!
- Improved searching local folders.
- Google Drive files and folders can be added to or removed from Starred.
- A lot of under-the-hood changes are in, including updated 3rd party libraries.
- The app is now free for one cloud account or local folder, with a "full version" in-app-purchase for unlimited accounts/folders. More "full version" features are planned to be included in this one time in-app-purchase.
- Title: HighTop 1.3.4
- Developer: Ryan Hanson
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 27.69 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.