CloudMounter is a centralized service that allows mounting cloud storages as local drives and work with online files the same way as with local ones.
Supported cloud services:
- Google Drive
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Amazon S3
With this handy system utility you can extend your Mac disk space to unlimited, the only condition is an active Internet connection. Ready to find out how it works? It is really easy!
Unlike native clients, CloudMounter does not sync local information with your online accounts, it really mounts remote servers on your Mac, like removable disks. You can copy, move, open, download and upload files to your cloud servers, just as you would be doing it with your local folders. You can even move files between cloud accounts, without having to manually copy them to your local computer. Keep in mind that a temporary copy of the file is still saved to a computer only to be removed after the transfer is completed.
CloudMounter is a safe and secure utility. All connections are performed through the native API of cloud services, which means that all your login credentials are not used by the app for anything else except for logging in appropriate accounts and of course are not shared with any third parties. All passwords for FTP, WebDAV and Amazon S3 accounts are securely kept in Mac OS X Keychain.
CloudMounter is your must-have tool if you use several cloud accounts or if your Mac SSD drive has an extremely low capacity. Try it now and enjoy the benefits of an all-in-one cloud solution.
- Improved: overall performance and energy consumption with Dropbox connections.
- Improved: functioning with the files containing spaces, "/" and some ASCII characters in their names.
- Fixed: updating files when changing the existing files or adding the new ones.
- Fixed: connecting to SFTP servers with key authentication files after the app's restart.
- Fixed: saving updated files to Amazon S3, OpenStack Swift, FTP and SFTP servers.