Default Folder X 5.7.7
Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any macOS-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the contents of your recent, favorite, and open folders right from Default Folder X's toolbar.
- Real time saving: If you're constantly saving things inside the same folder, Default Folder X can remember that folder for you.
- Finder management: Default Folder X lets you open up or save to any Finder window with a single click.
- Instant Recall: To help you quickly return to folders you've recently used, Default Folder X remembers them for you.
- Spotlight on the spot: Default Folder X lets you add Spotlight keywords, OpenMeta tags, and Finder labels on the spot, while you're still in the Save dialog.
- Information central: With Default Folder X you get previews below every Open dialog, expanded to fill the available space. Need to see more detail? Click on the image and it zooms up to full size.
- Workflow without work: Rather than make you learn and set up a new application, Default Folder X blends into OS X.
- The Finder-click feature now works with beta versions of ForkLift 4.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Default Folder X to hang when opening and saving files in Brave while Brave shortcut apps are also running.
- Corrected a problem that could result in the Setapp version of Default Folder X not handling alerts and popups correctly when a file dialog is on screen.
- The Option-up/down arrow keyboard shortcuts work correctly when folders in the Recent Folders history have been moved or deleted.
- Fixed a bug in Finder-click that caused it to not recognize Finder windows after display configuration changes.
- Setting a default folder for Default Folder X itself will no longer cause problems in the Setapp version.
- Fixed a problem with the Finder drawer hiding itself in the Setapp version when dragging files.
- Fixed matching of the bezel color to the file dialog color so it works in High Sierra and Mojave.
- Title: Default Folder X 5.7.7
- Developer: St. Clair Software
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 16.46 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.