Default Folder X 5.3.4
Default Folder X attaches a toolbar to the right side of the Open and Save dialogs in any OS X-native application. The toolbar gives you fast access to various folders and commands. You just click on the buttons to go to your favorite and recently used folders, manage the folders and files shown in the list, and make changes to your settings. It also fixes a number of problems in Open and Save dialogs, "rebounding" to the last selected file, putting the path listing back in the top menu, and correcting bugs in scrolling column views.
- Directory assistant: You can access the contents of your recent, favorite, and open folders right from Default Folder X's toolbar.
- Real time saving: If you're constantly saving things inside the same folder, Default Folder X can remember that folder for you.
- Finder management: Default Folder X lets you open up or save to any Finder window with a single click.
- Instant Recall: To help you quickly return to folders you've recently used, Default Folder X remembers them for you.
- Spotlight on the spot: Default Folder X lets you add Spotlight keywords, OpenMeta tags, and Finder labels on the spot, while you're still in the Save dialog.
- Information central: With Default Folder X you get previews below every Open dialog, expanded to fill the available space. Need to see more detail? Click on the image and it zooms up to full size.
- Workflow without work: Rather than make you learn and set up a new application, Default Folder X blends into OS X.
What's New:Version 5.3.4:
- The Finder drawer will now remember whether it was open or closed when you relaunch Default Folder X.
- The toolbar's contextual menu will no longer pop up when using keyboard shortcuts containing the Control key.
- Fixed a crash that could occur on macOS 10.10 and 10.11 when using apps that are running in a language different from the rest of the system.
- Corrected the drawing of drag zone icons when running with the dark bezel on pre-Mojave versions of macOS.
- Changed the instructions for giving Default Folder X permission in Accessibility and Full Disk Access so they're less confusing.
- Fixed a bug that could pop up the wrong set of instructions when granting Privacy permissions.
- Title: Default Folder X 5.3.4
- Developer: St. Clair Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.26 MB