SQLPro for SQLite 1.0.310
SQLPro for SQLite is an advanced sqlite editor. It has an easy to navigate interface, with the ability to perform the most basic to advanced tasks.
- Syntax highlighting and query intellisense/auto-complete.
- Advanced multi-query execution.
- Pick from multiple included themes, or design your own.
- Automatic external change detection reloads a database when modified outside of SQLPro.
- Version integration. Mucked your database? Rollback to a previous version.
- Runtime loadable extension support.
- Semiautomatic dependency resolution.
- Export your data to csv, mysql, xml or json.
- Backwards compatibility with SQLite 2.
- Fullscreen support.
- Column reordering.
- Inline filters allowing you to customize the way your data is displayed.
If you would like to try before you buy, you can also give our free Read-Only version a look!
What's New:Version 1.0.301:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: SQLPro for SQLite 1.0.310
- Developer: Hankinsoft Development Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.96 MB