TablePlus is a modern, native, and friendly tool to manage multiple databases including MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Redis, Cassandra.
- Native, Fast, and Secured: Query, edit, and save your database easily with a native app that can run really fast. It’s also equipped with many security features to protect your database, including native libssh and TLS to encrypt your connection.
- Multi Tabs and Code Review: Quickly get a snapshot of your database with multi-tab and multi-window view, as well as stay in control of what you have changed on your database with Code Review.
- Powerful SQL Editor: We've built the best practices for SQL Editor into our defaults to help you boost your productivity, including: Beautify SQL, Highlight Syntax, Split Results into Tabs, Split pane Horizontally and many more.
- Customizable Appearance: You can choose the appearance and config the shortcuts that best match your personal taste.
What's New:Version 3.10.0:
- Supported search for connection on home screen: Command + F
- Fixed some minor layout issues
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Change editor line height
- Show view definition with pretty mode
- Added PostgreSQL 13 binaries
- Added user management
- Upgrade driver
- Title: TablePlus 3.10.0
- Developer: TablePlus Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 38.44 MB