Bill Boss 1.2.2
Bill Boss is a simple yet powerful budgeting tool for keeping track of upcoming (and overdue) bills, payment history and notes. Never miss a bill payment again!
It supports macOS 10.15 Catalina including the system wide dark mode, being notarized and using the Hardened Runtime.
- Unlimited number of bills, including support for ones that have a variable amount each time.
- Get notifications when a bill is due soon, overdue or has the next amount still pending.
- Notes can be added to both bills and payments. This is a great place to put a confirmation number after paying, or any information that you need to remember.
- Always available in the menubar with a quick list of all bills sorted by overdue, upcoming and future.
- Shows all past payments including a search feature.
- Syncs with iCloud or Dropbox so no matter which Mac you're on, your bills & payments are there.
- Export payment history as CSV file to import into other financial software.
- Print or export to PDF the list of unpaid bills.
- [New] Added full macOS Catalina support including being notarized by Apple and using the Hardened Runtime.
- [Fixed] Issue where pending bill amounts would show as overdue or due soon notifications.
- [Fixed] Issue where the monthly total would be incorrect if there were pending bill amounts.
- Title: Bill Boss 1.2.2
- Developer: Tunabelly Software Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 8.78 MB