You need Chronicle if you pay bills. It gives you the peace of mind of never having to worry about whether you paid a bill again.
Even if you use another finance application for general finance, you need Chronicle. One late payment can wreak havoc on your credit score, leading to higher interest rates and denied loans-- in short, completely affecting your financial life.
That's why you need Chronicle. Chronicle will remind you when your bills are due, even when it isn't running. And in just a few minutes a month, you can handle everything related to paying your bills.
- Never forget a bill -- get reminded when your bills are due with alerts that can be synced to your iPhone and across all your Macs, even when Chronicle isn't running.
- Easily pay your bills online using Chronicle's integrated browser, or your default browser.
- Keep proof of all your payments -- store confirmation numbers and receipts right in Chronicle, so you always have proof of your payments.
- Get reminders in your notification center and put bills on your calendar. Chronicle can remind you via notification center on Mountain Lion, and on all Macs, can add your bills to your calendar so you can visually see when they are due.
We agree most of you on the icons—Chronicle was better with more color, so we've restored color to the icons. We've also added a number of settings to better handle income, and fixed a lot of bugs. If you like Chronicle, please take a moment to update your review.
- New: Revised (color!) icons.
- New: Income preference panel with a number of new options, including a quick keyboard shortcut toggle to show or hide income.
- Improved: Income now defaults to showing only the current month.
- Improved: Significant speed improvements when returning to the overview.
- Improved: Overview now remembers your selection more often.
- Improved: Re-added quick edit option for amount due.
- Improved: Income appears on calendar as a square so it's easier to distinguish.
- Improved: Vacation mode icon indicates when vacation mode is on.
- Fixed: Income never repeat interval would show extra entries.
- Fixed: Twice per month repeat interval for income showed twice on the same day.
- Fixed: Crash when deleting certain payments.
- Fixed: Menu icon was cut off at first launch, and slow to update.
- Fixed: When using password, password screen was not focused at launch.
- Fixed: Archive menu item didn't work.
- Fixed: Restore option sometimes didn't work.
- Fixed: After a Dropbox sync, some features like registration wouldn't work properly.
- Fixed: Some incorrect tool tips.