Create Stunning Fonts on Your Mac. Make everything from dingbat webfonts to full-fledged text typefaces in the most Mac-like font editor.
Sketch your font
Take a pencil and sketch a few letters. With a few tricks, you can easily digitize your sketches, and, step by step, create a full-fledged OpenType font.
Tools for type
The smart vector tools are optimised for the design of typefaces. Interpolated nudging, curvature control, dragging multiple handles at once, adding extrema and inflections, batch editing: all supported straight out of the box.
All languages covered
Human-readable glyph names, combined with smart component placement, automatic alignment of diacritics, mark positioning, and Unicode 7 support, make Glyphs the number one choice for multilingual font development.
Isolation no more
Watch your words take shape in high resolution: The edit view doubles as a text editor, allowing you to draw, edit, space and kern your glyphs in a word context rather than isolated in windows.
Why stay monochromatic? Add color to your typographical life with the built-in multi-layer preview and specialized editing tools. Glyphs can export layer fonts, Microsoft-style color webfonts or Apple-style emoji fonts.
Enjoy automatic OpenType features: Glyphs analyzes your glyph names and shapes, and can auto-build feature code for ligatures, figure sets, positional forms, localizations, fractions, stylistic sets, small caps, and many more.
Version 3.0.3 (3087)
- Improve performance of python reporter plugins
- Fix RLT kerning in Preview view
- Add "Export Folder" CP
- Always ignore deactivated parameters
- Properly ignore deactivated instances
- Fix several issues with TrueType hints
- Improve stability of TrueType preview
- Improve round tripping of smallcap parameter
- Fix import of TrueType curves from SVG
VFas default file name suffix
- Fix jumpiness of info box in 10.11
- Copy all layers when duplicating masters
- Use "node1/node2" anchors by when setting anchors in cap components
- Keep all "Separator" glyphs in one line in font view
- Fixes storing and displaying F-Key shortcuts
- Avoid overlap of hint labels
- Make sure to update features and classes with `Keep Glyphs` custom parameter
- Make sure we only have exporting glyphs in feature predicate tokens
- Report the actual file name in "GSDocumentWasExportedNotification" notification
- Make sure the changes in the axis location dialog are used
- Don’t attach anchor to zone when "no zone" is selected
- Reopen text preview window open after restart
- Check "TrueType Curve Error" cp when converting to quadratic in the UI
- Improve layout of line numbers in Code views
- A lot smaller improvements and fixes
- Title: Glyphs 3.0.3
- Developer: Georg Seifert
- Compatibility: macOS 10.9.6 or later.
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 25.32 MB