Artlantis Studio 220.127.116.11
Artlantis Studio is a unique and ideal tool for performing very high resolution rendering easily and in real time. The new FastRadiosity engine now lets you compute images in radiosity-even in preview. Another innovative feature of Artlantis is that 3D objects and vegetation can be used directly in the preview window by simply dragging and dropping them. This enables users to work on different scenarios quickly and to simulate true virtual scenes in a real environment.
- Reading SketchUp 2016 files
- Cancelling the move of a camera didn't retreive the original position in one step
- Use Reference File didn't add the Infinite Ground linked to the panoramas
- Crash using the Use Reference File command
- After having done a reference to a file, save an .atlo file did not saved the Objects and Shaders folders
- An .atl file get corrupted
- An image stored in the Media catalog couldn't get opened in the Artlantis alpha channel editor
- Zooming in the Media Catalog the vignettes became blurred.
- Vignetting parameters didn't get into account when using a reference file
- Matte Shadow a soft shadow became hard after a file reference
- The old .atl Art*lantis 4.5 files didn't get opened
- The coordinates of animated sequences: the angle values H and V were not taken into account.
- Media file issue to read them in a user's session.
- Crash when rendering a VR Object
- Tree billboards impossible to select something seen through a billboard transparency Crash while using the Ageratum_houstonianum tree object.
- Impossible to set a light at 360°
- Postcard impossible to get the texture depending of a Shader
- Impossible to import a file when the User or User_Name had accentuated or "exotic" characters.
- Unable to convert an image into .atlp
- Removing a “Use independent material” Artlantis crashes
- Crash when removing or replacing an object
- Animation of a light on the path impossible to add a control point
- Media Store issue / Failed to extract package
- Add other image formats to Alpha Mask Editor