Chaotica 2.2.2 beta
Chaotica is a next-generation fractal art application, designed for both novices and professional artists. Novice users can enjoy editing randomised fractals to produce stunning HD wallpapers and animations. Professional users will particularly value the fast, modern rendering engine. High quality animations and huge images for print are easily produced, with real-time imaging controls that will dramatically accelerate your workflow.
- Easily generate an enormous variety of stunning random fractals.
- Powerful built-in editor for ultimate control and artistic expression.
- Keyframe animation support to easily create amazing motion-blurred videos.
- Apophysis / Flam3 compatibility - Turbocharge your existing flames!
- Unrivaled image quality - Gorgeous images out of the box!
- Modern rendering engine - No special hardware required, leaves other renderers in the dust.
- Real-time imaging controls - Tweak your render to perfection without losing time.
What's New:Version 2.0.33
- Added CMD+SHIFT+T as keyboard shortcut to make new transform in world editor.
- Removed 'Ultra quality' checkbox (ultra quality rendering itself was removed a while ago).
- Made escape key close the parameter browser window.
- Title: Chaotica 2.2.2 beta
- Developer: Glare Technologies UK Limited
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 27.51 MB