Chaotica is a next-generation fractal art application, designed for both novices and professional artists. Novice users can enjoy editing randomised fractals to produce stunning HD wallpapers and animations. Professional users will particularly value the fast, modern rendering engine. High quality animations and huge images for print are easily produced, with real-time imaging controls that will dramatically accelerate your workflow.
- Easily generate an enormous variety of stunning random fractals.
- Powerful built-in editor for ultimate control and artistic expression.
- Keyframe animation support to easily create amazing motion-blurred videos.
- Apophysis / Flam3 compatibility - Turbocharge your existing flames!
- Unrivaled image quality - Gorgeous images out of the box!
- Modern rendering engine - No special hardware required, leaves other renderers in the dust.
- Real-time imaging controls - Tweak your render to perfection without losing time.
What's New:Version 2.0.26
- Fixed some issues with animation wrapping:
- Fixed issue where a knot at the beginning and end of the wrap period would cause rendering to fail.
- Fixed issue where curves loaded from a world file wouldn't wrap properly.
- Toggling wrap animation is now non-destructive. (doesn't remove knots past wrapping period, just disables them)
- Fixed issue with world editor GL view being offset vertically when started on a second monitor.
- Title: Chaotica 2.0.26
- Developer: Glare Technologies UK Limited
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 28 MB