SiteSucker Pro 4.1.5
SiteSucker is an Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure. SiteSucker Pro is an enhanced version of SiteSucker that can download embedded videos, including embedded YouTube and Vimeo videos.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker "localizes" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
- Fixed a problem editing path settings.
- Modified the app to better accommodate downloading large sites.
- Added the Download Error Pages setting.
- Added the Host + 1 option to the Path Constraint setting.
- Added the Replace file type setting that lets the user associate a media type with a URL pattern.
- Added support for log, save, and saveLast message handlers in the jаvascript setting.
- Title: SiteSucker Pro 4.1.5
- Developer: Richard Cranisky
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 6.21 MB