SiteSucker is an Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker "localizes" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
- Fixed a bug that could cause SiteSucker to hang when downloading sitemaps using web views.
- Fixed a bug that caused some warnings to be logged twice.
- Modified the web view request headers to avoid 304 (Not Modified) errors.
- Set the user-agent string in the web view request to the user-agent string from the identity setting.
- Scanned error pages for links to existing files.
- Applied Replace Path settings to robots.txt.
- Updated standard identities.