SiteSucker is an Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker "localizes" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
- Reduced the need for the Save Delay when downloading using web views.
- Fixed several problems related to SiteSucker windows.
- Split URL settings from Path settings and reorganized some settings.
- Added a Suggested Settings feature that recommends certain settings when specific conditions are detected while downloading a site.
- Added Replace Special Characters with ‘_’ setting that replaces special characters with the ‘_’ character in folder and file names.
- Modified the Replace path setting so that it does not automatically replace special characters.
- Increased maximum Timeout setting to 120 seconds.
- Removed support for the Touch Bar.
- Title: SiteSucker 5.1.12
- Developer: Richard Cranisky
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 5.6 MB