SiteSucker is an Macintosh application that automatically downloads Web sites from the Internet. It does this by asynchronously copying the site's webpages, images, PDFs, style sheets, and other files to your local hard drive, duplicating the site's directory structure.
SiteSucker can be used to make local copies of Web sites. By default, SiteSucker "localizes" the files it downloads, allowing you to browse a site offline, but it can also download sites without modification.
What's New:Version 2.11.13
- Fixed a bug that could prevent files from downloading using the built-in browser.
- Logged a warning when the maximum number of files has been downloaded.
- Improved enforcement of limits after settings are changed while paused.
- Suppressed “Choose Application” dialogs while downloading.
- Removed the ability to download videos or content from youtube.com, soundcloud.com, or vimeo.com.
- Title: SiteSucker 2.11.13
- Developer: Richard Cranisky
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 4.82 MB