DaisyDisk 4.25 (5.0.9)
DaisyDisk allows you to visualize your disk usage and free up disk space by quickly finding and deleting big unused files.
The program scans your disk and displays its content as a sector diagram where the biggest files and folders at once become obvious. To drill down to a folder, just click on a segment. To bubble up, click in the center. Move the mouse over the diagram and see the name and path of each file, and enclosed files (if any). Hit Space to quickly preview file content, without launching another application. In this way, walk around your disk and drag-and-drop all unneeded files into the "collector". Expand the collector to check its contents. When done, clean it up with a single click.
- Significantly improved discovery of hidden space by including more system areas into the scan. In many cases nearly all hidden space can be revealed.
- Added keyboard navigation in the scanned report (yes, finally!)
- Added the “Expand “smaller objects”” and the “Always expand “smaller objects”” commands to the Go menu. The expanded state is now remembered for each folder.
- Added the ability to drag & drop app bundles and packages onto DaisyDisk to be scanned as folders.
- Added Portuguese language.
- Fixed display of network disks host names.
- Cloud: Added the separate Scan Cloud button for better discoverability (previously it was located under the Scan Folder button).
- Cloud: Added support for Dropbox team accounts – now the shared team folders are included into the scanned result.
- Cloud: Fixed the bug which caused very long scans of Google Drive to fail with authorization error.
- Cloud: Added distinct descriptions of OneDrive accounts, in case you have both business and personal accounts for the same email address.
- Lots of bug fixes and tweaks.
- Dropped support of legacy macOS versions: Yosemite (10.10), El Capitan (10.11) and Sierra (10.12). Now the minimum required macOS version is High Sierra (10.13).
- Title: DaisyDisk 4.25 (5.0.9)
- Developer: Software Ambience Corp.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.15 MB