Keep control of your news reading with Reeder, RSS reader and read later client in one app, now with support for iCloud syncing.
Sync all your feeds and articles with iCloud. Reeder 5 comes with a built-in RSS/Feeds service which will keep everything in sync on all your devices. Of course, this is optional. You can still just use one of the many third-party services supported by Reeder or just RSS (without sync).
This is Reeder's built-in read later service which stores all your data securely in iCloud. A sharing extension allows you to add links from outside of Reeder.
A higher dimension of reading. With Bionic Reading you read texts with more focus, awareness, and sustainability. Read more about Bionic Reading at bionic-reading.com.
MARK AS READ ON SCROLL
With version 5, Reeder finally supports marking items as read while scrolling. Off by default, this can be enabled on a per-account basis.
Enter Reader View (for feed items and read later links that support this) for a clutter-free reading experience directly in Reeder's article viewer. You can enable "Automatic Reader View" on a per-feed basis to always load items of a feed with Reader View.
SUPPORTED THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Feedbin, Feedly, Feed Wrangler, FeedHQ, NewsBlur, The Old Reader, Inoreader, BazQux Reader, FreshRSS, Instapaper and Pocket.
Version 5.2.1 should fix a crash on older OS versions.
New for Feeds (iCloud and Local):
- Add Twitter @user or your home timeline to Reeder as a “feed” (Twitter account needed)
- Add various sources from Reddit to Reeder as a “feed” (Reddit account needed)
- Improved support for YouTube feeds
- “Reload Icon” in context menu of entry in the feeds list
- Added “Open in Browser” to the swipe action options (article list)
- Display of Tweets coming from Feedbin’s Twitter integration
- Freeze on wake from sleep
- Various small improvements and minor bugfixes
- Title: Reeder 5.2.2
- Developer: Silvio Rizzi
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 12.52 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.