RSS Button for Safari 1.5.3
Discover and subscribe to RSS, Atom or JSON feeds in your preferred desktop or web based news reader from Safari.
RSS Button for Safari requires either a desktop news reader supporting RSS, Atom or JSON feeds or an account with an online news reader such as Feedbin, Feedly, FeedHQ, Inoreader, NewsBlur, The Old Reader, Minimal Reader or BazQuz Reader. Alternatively you can choose to copy the feed address to your clipboard or use any self-hosted news reader.
- Open RSS Button for Safari from Applications;
- Choose your preferred news reader
- Enable the extension from Safari Preferences under the extensions tab
- If the toolbar button does not appear in Safari go to View / Customize Toolbar and drag the RSS Button to your toolbar.
- News Explorer
- News Menu
- Reeder 4.1.5+
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Reeder 3 or older
- RSS Reader
What's New:Version 1.5.3
- Fixed an issue where root relative feed URLs used in conjunction with the base HTML element fail to parse correctly.
- Title: RSS Button for Safari 1.5.3
- Developer: Jan Pingel
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 5.75 MB