Bartender lets you organize your menu-bar apps by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to Bartender's Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu-bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender's Bar.
- Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
- See your menu bar apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
- Rearrange your menu bar items as you wish.
- macOS Ventura Permissions not reported correctly at login:
- macOS Ventura seems for some users to reports the permsissions incorrectly when a user first logs in, this update tries to work around this issue.
Bartender Bar color missing:
- Improvments were made to the color of the Bartender Bar backround, but this caused a color not to be applied for some users, sometimes. This has been fixed.
- macOS Ventura FaceTime Handoff menu bar item not accounted for:
- The macOS FaceTime Handoff menu bar item is another special menu bar item that macOS forces to show (cannot be hidden) Bartender did not take this into account, it does now.
Show for Updates table, truncated text:
- The description of SHow For Updates should now truncate if the Preferences window is made wider.
- Bartender Bar Color:
- I have refinded the code that colors the BBartender Bar to better take into account the position of the Bartender Bar under the menu bar, as the menu bar can change color along its length.
- Title: Bartender 4.2.21
- Developer: Surtees Studios Ltd
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 11.68 MB