Bartender 4.1.49 U2B
Bartender lets you organize your menu-bar apps by hiding them, rearranging them, or moving them to Bartender's Bar. You can display the full menu bar, set options to have menu-bar items show in the menu bar when they have updated, or have them always visible in Bartender's Bar.
- Lets you tidy your menu bar apps how you want.
- See your menu bar apps when you want.
- Hide the apps you need to run, but do not need to see.
- Have the clean looking menu bar you want.
- Rearrange your menu bar items as you wish.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
New features / Improvements:
- Ability to show all hidden items using option key with mouse over and also using Bartender bar. Now if you hold down option, and mouse over the menu bar, all hidden menu bar items (including Always Hidden menu bar items) will be shown.
- Battery Show For Update Trigger label. macOS has changed its low battery warning threshold from 22% to 20 minutes remaining, as such the text for the trigger has been updated.
- If a user had reduced transparency and autohide menu bar enabled in macOS the background color of menu bar layout could be incorrect/change. This has been fixed.
- Couldn't activate items from Bartender Bar on ultra-wide screens. This has been fixed.
Items becomming unmovable when autohide menu bar enabled. If a user had a setup with 1 screen and menu bar autohide enabled in system preferences, it was possible for items to become unmovable. This has been fixed.
- Fix for bug introduced in previous test build 4.1.21. The bug could cause items not to show/hide correctly, and cause mouse flickering when interactions occurred with other apps. This has been fixed.
- Blank Bartender Bar. After leaving certain fullscreen apps, it could be possible for the Bartender Bar to appear empty until you chnage active app, this has been fixed
- Bartender preventing sleeping. Under a rare situation in macOS Monterey, it was possible for Bartender to prevent the computer sleeping. This has been fixed.
- Menu Bar Layout showing wrong menu bar color. Bartender Preferences > Menu Bar Layout could display a old menu bar color, this has been fixed
Bartender Preferences not showing menu bar item images when in fullscreen space on macOS Monterey. Bartender Preferences, will now open on a none fullscreen space to prevent this.
- Fix for battery SFU showing/hiding repeatedly when on reduced checking. The battery menu bar item could show/hide repeatedly when showing for updates, and Bartender set to reduced checking, this has been fixed.
- Menu Bar items appearing blank on macOS 11 with multiple screens. When activating a menu bar item via the Bartender Bar, they could appear blank, this has been fixed.
- Excessive CPU usage with autohide menu bar enabled in macOS. If macOS was set to autohide its menu bar, Bartender could start using excessive CPU, this has been fixed.
- Menu bar items not moving after a period of time. With changes in macOS Monterey for the notch, there was a possibility of Bartender stopping moving some menu bar items, this should be fixed.
- Fix for Show For Update sizing on notched screen when at certain resolutions. If the notched screen was set at a custom resolution, Show For
- Update items could render at a large size, this has been fixed.
- Fix for positioning of items shown when notch and justifying would make it appear in wrong place. On MacBook Pros with a notch, macOS will sometime increase the spacing between items so they fill the space between the screen edge and the notch, this could cause Bartender to place items incorrectly, this has been fixed.
- Fix for not showing on hover. Changes in macOS Monterey meant show on hover was not working sometimes for some users, this has been fixed.
- Keyboard Navigation Improvement. Keyboard Navigation would sometimes highlight hidden menu bar items, this has been fixed.
- Title: Bartender 4.1.49 U2B
- Developer: Surtees Studios Ltd
- Compatibility: macOS 11.0 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 9.22 MB