FileZilla is a straightforward macOS application that enables you to quickly and effortlessly transfer files between your Mac and multiple FTP servers.
Support for FTP, FTPS and SFTP servers
FileZilla comes with a user-friendly and intuitive interface from which you can quickly and effortlessly connect to multiple servers and instantly transfer files and folders. What is more, FileZilla features support for FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
What is more, FileZilla offers IPv6 support and is available in numerous languages. Thanks to the built-in Site Manager, you can add, rename, delete or copy websites and bookmarks. The General tab helps you provide the host name, port, protocol and encryption method in addition to the login type, user, password and account info.
By accessing the Advanced tab, you can choose the server type and use a bypass proxy. Additionally, you can choose between different transfer modes and charset encodings. When you are happy with your settings you can connect to multiple sites and start transferring files.
Dual panel interface
From FileZilla’s main window you can view the content of the local and remote site, and initiate transfers with just a couple of mouse clicks.
The top toolbar helps you hide or show the message log, as well as the local or remote directory tree, the transfer queue, refresh the files and folder list, cancel the current operation and disconnect from the currently visible server.
Furthermore, you can quickly connect to a host and analyze the list of files and folders on both the local and remote site. You can use the contextual menu to upload or download files and folders, create new directories, edit the existing ones and refresh the list.
Pause and resume transfers
All new connections can be opened in a new tab and you can apply various transfer speed limits and remotely find the desired file. Moreover, you can pause and resume transfers of all files including those that are larger than 4GB.
What's New:Version 3.49.1:
- OpenStack Swift: Added support for Keystone v3 authentication
- OneDrive: Added dialog to manage sharing permissions for files and folders
- OneDrive: Added Shared with me directory showing all files and directories shared with you
- S3: Support authentication with credentials obtained through the AWS Secure Token Service (STS)
- Added support for Rackspace Cloud Storage
- Fixed retrying initial connection attempts
- The sizing and spacing of several dialogs has been improved on high-DPI displays
- When creating a new tab, the pane sizes are now inherited from the previous tab.
- Additional fixes for handling Cmd+V, Cmd+C and Cmd+X in text input controls
- Title: FileZilla 3.49.1
- Developer: Tim Kosse
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Free
- Size: 9.97 MB