InPixio Photo Studio Pro 1.2.15
Photo Studio describes exactly what our software is today: a fully-fledged editing program that lets you create your pictures in your way. We’re really excited about this new identity and hope you like the new name as much as we do. And rest-assured, the name might be changing but all the things our users love about Photo Clip are here to stay: Photo Studio 10 will still be a user-friendly photo editing software, full of fun content to help you create the perfect photos and photo montages. Read on to find out more about all the new features and improvements in Photo Studio 10.
Photo Clip is now Photo Studio
The first thing to know about version 10 of Photo Clip is that it has a new name: Photo Studio. Why change the name? Because the latest version of the software is so packed full of features that we decided it was time for an upgrade. Our flagship Photo Clip software has evolved a lot over the years, from a program for making background cutouts to a multi-functional suite of applications, covering a range of editing needs from erasing to enhancing.
Cutout and background erasing is now just one aspect of the program. Recent versions of the software also include:
- Advanced photomontage possibilities, such as adding new images, backgrounds, text and stickers to a photo.
- Erase tools, which remove distracting items from your photos, while preserving the original background.
- Tools for correcting and enhancing your photos. For example, the auto-correction function, which adds color and brightness to photos with just a single click.
What's New:Version 1.2.15:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: InPixio Photo Studio Pro 1.2.15
- Developer: InPixio
- Compatibility: macOS 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 87.53 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.