ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac BETA 4.0.289
ACDSee Photo Studio can accelerate your photography workflow. Manage and view your images with speed and ease. ACDSee Photo Studio is the photography software with the flexibility to adapt to the way you work; helping you optimize every aspect of your workflow.
Unlike catalog-based photo applications, you don't need to spend valuable time importing files that are already on your hard drive and connected devices.
ACDSee Photo Studio automatically detects your devices, including cameras, photo frames and external memory. Browse these devices directly, and simply drag and drop to copy the images onto your hard drive.
Access folders and files live, in real time. When you browse a folder, ACDSee Photo Studio instantly populates the file list with thumbnails of your photos.
ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac BETA now supports:
- powerful database improvements
- a better, more stable browsing experience (no importing to get started)
- general performance and stability improvements
- running on macOS Sierra (of course)
- Fixed an issue where the app would be unresponsive on launch.
- Fixed an issue where thumbnails may disappear while viewing images on an iOS device without importing.
- Fixed an issue where the app would become unresponsive when renaming a file by changing the capitalization.
- Fixed the handling of video files.
- Restored the ability to custom sort items in the file list via drag-and-drop.
- Fixed an issue where imported images would not get cataloged.
- Fixed a crash when saving Develop settings to an image imported from an iOS device without restarting the app.
- Fixed an issue where the app would become unresponsive when importing via the application menu bar.
- Fixed an issue where "Restore to Original" in View mode would remove the image from view.
- Fixed an issue where View mode wouldn't update correctly after moving a file to trash or deleting permanently.
- Restored the Eject button for removable/shared items in the folder tree pane.
- Fixed the "Include subfolders" option of the Catalog Folders tool.
- Fixed an OSX 10.11 issue where the app would crash on Quit.
- Fixed a crash when developing or writing metadata to a PNG file.