ChronoSync is the professional choice for periodic backups, bootable drive clones and folder synchronizations. Target any device or folder visible in Finder such as a volume, thumb drive, NAS, disk image, server or (with ChronoAgent) another Mac! ChronoSync replaces your backup utility, drive clone utility, and folder sync utility with a single, powerful application. Get push notifications of your syncs sent to your phone with ChronoMonitor. Add InterConneX (free for iOS) and use ChronoSync to push files and folders to your iDevice!
- Fully customizable toolbar
- All settings are stored in separate files that can be edited at any time
- Synchronization in two directions
- drafting rules to filter the files by various attributes
- Compare files before sync
- Run a test to verify the results of synchronization before performing operations
- history of synchronization, which can be printed or saved to a file
- Automatic synchronization on a schedule
- Use AppleScripts to automate synchronization.
- Implemented Readiness Warning to suggest 'Bootable Backup' Operation when the Startup Volume is the chosen target for any other 'Operation'
- Added logic to better preserve the currently selected Target path when changing the 'Connect to:' popup for a Target
- Updated how keychain entries are managed
- Changed the behavior of log mirroring so that if there is a problem opening/creating the mirrored log file, we no longer disable mirroring
- Fixed a bug in the AWS S3 Connection whereby the app could go into an infinite loop and eventually run out of system memory
- Fixed a bug that would trigger a crash if a container or sync document’s Log window were displayed and frontmost, but then the parent sync/container window was closed without bringing it to the front
- Fixed an exception that could be raised when closing a container document window when the window was not frontmost and instead resided behind a different type of window
- Fixed a potential problem displaying the progress window content
- Fixed a potential problem that could occur when displaying the Sync Completion window
- Fixed a problem that could result in a crash when using admin access
- Fixed several installer problems with variables and their use which could possibly result in the ChronoSync Scheduler not being relaunched after update
- Fixed an installer problem that was not properly identifying existing login items that could possibly result in the ChronoSync Scheduler not being relaunched after update
- Eliminated overzealous authd system log messages triggered by the ChronoAgent Monitor.
- Fixed a bug whereby ChronoAgent was failing a WAN-IP check because we were attempting to access the dynamic DNS service webpage using http instead of https.