ChronoSync is the professional choice for periodic backups, bootable drive clones and folder synchronizations. Target any device or folder visible in Finder such as a volume, thumb drive, NAS, disk image, server or (with ChronoAgent) another Mac! ChronoSync replaces your backup utility, drive clone utility, and folder sync utility with a single, powerful application. Get push notifications of your syncs sent to your phone with ChronoMonitor. Add InterConneX (free for iOS) and use ChronoSync to push files and folders to your iDevice!
- Fully customizable toolbar
- All settings are stored in separate files that can be edited at any time
- Synchronization in two directions
- drafting rules to filter the files by various attributes
- Compare files before sync
- Run a test to verify the results of synchronization before performing operations
- history of synchronization, which can be printed or saved to a file
- Automatic synchronization on a schedule
- Use AppleScripts to automate synchronization.
What's New:Version 4.8.7:
Changes & Enhancements:
- Added support for path-style URLs in the Amazon S3 Connection.
- Added intelligence to the Amazon S3 connection setup process so that the "Path-style URLs" setting is automatically enabled during a "Test" connection if the remote server requires it.
- Constructed URLS no longer escape the '/' character when appending the object key in the Amazon S3 Connection.
- We now include the 'Date' header when constructing the string that is used to sign any request to Amazon S3 connections.
- Improved the responsiveness when trying to abort agent-based tasks after a connection is abruptly broken.
- Changed the behavior of "Open Other..." so that it defaults to the current location of the "Task Documents" folder as specified in the "ChronoSync->Preferences->General" panel.
- Added logic to prevent sync-on-launch and sync-on-quit jobs from running when ChronoSync is launched and quit via scheduled task execution.
- Limited requests for some unneeded volume data which results in slightly more efficient operations on HFS+ volumes in certain instances.
- Volume mount checks now occur within their own autorelease pool.
- The file format accessory view is now only displayed on Save if the current document is NOT a v4 document format.
- Fixed various minor auto-layout problems, tooltips and spelling errors throughout the App.
- Update Online Help.
- Fixed a potential crash if a log window was left open while the parent document window was closed by the user.
- Fixed a bug whereby auto-exclusion of root folder items was not properly occurring.
- Fixed a bug whereby the "Optimizing" message during a bootable backup would not be displayed under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a minor bug whereby the wrong Resource Fork handling mode was set briefly after connection with the remote file manager is established.
- Fixed a bug whereby the diagnostic setting was not being automatically applied to previously created task documents.
- Fixed a bug whereby pasting a rule into a group would not set the rule's parent properly, eventually resulting in an exception being raised.
- Fixed a bug whereby opening a task document on the Archive panel would result in no archive path being displayed.
- Fixed a bug whereby the Google Cloud service object was not being deallocated after a connection was closed.
- Fixed a potential problem where an occasional exception while browsing files on an 'Admin Access' connection was being thrown.
- Fixed a bug whereby the online help was not being linked from the B2 Connection Profile editor.
- Fixed a bug whereby the test for nested folders in the Multi-Folder Assistant could easily be tricked by partially matching folder names e.g. "/Test Folder 2/Subfolder" would be flagged as a child of "/Test Folder".
- Fixed a bug whereby the custom folder selector wasn't being displayed when downloading an update.
- Title: ChronoSync 4.8.7 & ChronoAgent 1.8.2
- Developer: Econ Technologies, Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by The Shark
- Size: 77.96 MB