ChronoSync is the professional choice for periodic backups, bootable drive clones and folder synchronizations. Target any device or folder visible in Finder such as a volume, thumb drive, NAS, disk image, server or (with ChronoAgent) another Mac! ChronoSync replaces your backup utility, drive clone utility, and folder sync utility with a single, powerful application. Get push notifications of your syncs sent to your phone with ChronoMonitor. Add InterConneX (free for iOS) and use ChronoSync to push files and folders to your iDevice!
- Fully customizable toolbar
- All settings are stored in separate files that can be edited at any time
- Synchronization in two directions
- drafting rules to filter the files by various attributes
- Compare files before sync
- Run a test to verify the results of synchronization before performing operations
- history of synchronization, which can be printed or saved to a file
- Automatic synchronization on a schedule
- Use AppleScripts to automate synchronization.
- Lengthened certain timeouts associated with local agent connections
- Fixed a bug whereby the ChronoSync Scheduler would be spammed with quit notices from ChronoSync if the App was quit while a scheduled sync was running and the option was chosen to terminate all syncs
- Fixed a bug in the ChronoSync Scheduler whereby if it received too many termination notifications in a short period of time, it would cause the scheduler to hang
- Fixed a bug that could cause a deadlock if a Cloud Service Connection were told to disconnect while it was in the midst of collecting file system attributes
- Fixed a bug whereby enabling "Resolve Aliases" and encountering a relative symbolic link that referenced a folder outside of the sync tree would not properly follow that link