Calibre is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre's robust conversion options support a wide variety of file formats.
- File syncing. Calibre's device drivers seamlessly support all the top e-readers and devices.
- Annotations browser: Show highlight color in the preview panel
- TXTZ format: Store type of text formatting in the metadata and use it automatically when converting from TXTZ
- Edit metadata dialog: Allow holding Ctrl and clicking the item editor buttons to instead open the manage dialog
- Annotations browser: Fix searching for words in languages such as Chinese that do not have word delimiters not working
- News download: Fix URLs with spaces in them not being downloaded since calibre 5.0
- When searching for books by an author from the manage authors dialog, use exact matches
- MOBI Output: Fix invalid color specification as plain numbers causing conversion to fail
- MOBI Output: Fix invalid text indent specification causing conversion to fail
- Linux: Drop the unmaintained dbus-python in favor of jeepney for DBUS
- Edit book: Workaround for Qt bug that caused the panel sizes in the editor to not be remembered across sessions
Improved news sources:
- The Guardian and the Observer
- National Geographic
- Huffington Post
- Title: calibre 5.23.0
- Developer: KOVID GOYAL
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: Free
- Size: 144.02 MB