Calibre is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre's robust conversion options support a wide variety of file formats.
- File syncing. Calibre's device drivers seamlessly support all the top e-readers and devices.
What's New:Version 5.3.0:
- Tag browser: When grouping items by first letter if adjacent letters have few entries combine them into a single group.
- Viewer: Allow displaying the current page / total pages in the header/footer. Useful in paged mode to see exactly how many pages are left.
- Viewer search panel: Show more result context in a tooltip when hovering over a search result.
- DOCX Input: Add support for Word controls used to rotate or flip images
- Viewer image pop-up: Allow maximizing/minimizing the window.
- Edit metadata dialog: Use only a single line for custom column date fields
- Add an item to search for categories to the category editor context menu.
- Category editor: Add a right click menu to change case of the selected entries.
- Fix a regression in 5.0 that caused performance of dialogs that contain title/series/tags edit fields to be very poor with large libraries.
- Fix a regression in 5.0 that caused some pop-up menus to appear on the wrong monitor in multi-monitor setups
- macOS: Fix a long standing bug that prevented drag and drop of multiple items
- Windows: Fix a regression that broke scanning for default programs for the Open with action
- Windows: Fix a regression in 5.0 causing some MOBI files with non-BMP characters not being processed correctly.
- E-book viewer: Fix scrolling past the end of chapter boundaries not working in books that have negative margins
- Edit metadata dialog: fix incorrect rendering of custom column names that start with emoji.
- Quickview: Fix nothing shown after clearing the search.
- Dark mode: Fix radio buttons having no outline.
- Annotations browser: When showing a book in the calibre library that is not currently visible, display an error.
- Deutsche Welle by VoHe
- Title: calibre 5.3.0
- Developer: KOVID GOYAL
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: Free
- Size: 141.23 MB