Calibre is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre's robust conversion options support a wide variety of file formats.
- File syncing. Calibre's device drivers seamlessly support all the top e-readers and devices.
- Allow drag and drop of books onto formats in the Tag browser to convert them to that format
- Allow creating sorts based on multiple columns (Add the Sort action to the toolbar via Preferences->Toolbars & menus)
- Edit book: When changing a paragraph to a heading if the cursor is adjacent to a paragraph tag but not inside any tags other than body, use the adjacent tag
- Auto adding: Run relevant plugins before reading metadata from the book. Matches behavior of manual adding
- Content server: Fix category collapse by partition not working
- Prevent Tab from causing focus to leave the Tag browser
- Edit book: See what changed: Fix non-BMP unicode characters causing highlighting of changed words to be slightly misplaced
- PDF Output: Fix a regression that broke conversion of comics that contain 1-bit images
- Edit book: Fix pressing Ctrl+Tab inserting a tab at the start of a line instead of switching tabs
- Fix a regression in the previous release that caused identifiers set by some plugins to not be saved in the database
- Template language: Fix nesting composite columns sometimes failing
New news sources:
- Various Indian news sources by Vishvas Vasuki
- Improved news sources:
- Entrepreneur Magazine
- New York Review of Books
- Title: calibre 5.29.0
- Developer: KOVID GOYAL
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: Free
- Size: 142.75 MB