Calibre is a complete e-book library manager. Organize your collection, convert your books to multiple formats, and sync with all of your devices. Let Calibre be your multi-tasking digital librarian.
Manage, convert, sync, and more
- Library management. Calibre keeps things orderly by creating single entries for books that contains multiple formats. Add tags and comments for better searchability.
- Format conversion. Calibre's robust conversion options support a wide variety of file formats.
- File syncing. Calibre's device drivers seamlessly support all the top e-readers and devices.
What's New:Version 5.9.0:
- Annotations: Allow exporting highlights and bookmarks in Markdown format, with a link to open the book at the highlight location
- Content server viewer: Allow exporting all highlights
- Icon rules editor: Add a button to open the icons folder
- Quickview: Dropdown menu for all selectable columns
- Fix a regression that caused the Content server to crash if a client closed a connection during a file transfer on macOS and Linux.
- LRF Output: Fix conversion broken in calibre 5 when font size rescaling is active
- E-book viewer: Cancel any speech in progress when hiding the selection popup bar after triggering the speak aloud action on it
- Color/icon rules editor: Fix duplicate rule button not working correctly
- Fix dropping files onto book details causing an error if the confirmation dialog is disabled
- Mallorca Zeitung by VoHegg
- T-Online by VoHegg
- El Diario by Dirk Gómez
- General Knowledge Today
- El Pais
- USA Today
- WirtchaftsWoche Online
- The Guardian
- Miami Herald
- The Seattle Times
- Title: calibre 5.9.0
- Developer: KOVID GOYAL
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: Free
- Size: 144.05 MB