Adobe After Effects CC 2017 v14.0.1
The new, more connected After Effects CC 2017 can make the impossible possible. Get powerful new features like a Live 3D Pipeline that brings CINEMA 4D scenes in as layers - without intermediate rendering. Share work directly from within the application and get access to new features the moment they're released. Your entire creative world, together in one place.
After Effects CC is part of Creative Cloud. That means you have access to all the latest updates and future releases the moment they're available. Sharpen your skills and master new tools with a rich library of training videos. And Creative Cloud is integrated with Behance, so you can share your projects and get immediate feedback from creatives around the world.
Version 14.0 (2017):
- 3D rendering engine - Improve rendering performance on your CPU and create elements such as extruded text and shape layers directly inside After Effects with the new 3D rendering engine from Cinema 4D.
- Team Projects (Beta) - Collaborate and share sequences and compositions in real time with Team Projects (Beta). Features like version control and conflict resolution are built right into After Effects, Premiere Pro and Prelude so teams can work better together. Available now for Creative Cloud for teams and enterprise customers.
- Real-time playback - Speed up your workflow by playing back most raw footage in real-time without rendering or caching first.
- Faster effects and interactive performance - Get rid of bottlenecks and work faster with more GPU-accelerated effects, as well as Dynamic Link improvements that eliminate intermediate rendering between Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Live Text Template improvements - Package your compositions in a single file that allows users to easily share Live Text Templates with Premiere Pro.
- Character Animator enhancements - Make Photoshop and Illustrator changes to your puppet and update faster with improved Character Animator performance. Switch easily between Character Animator, After Effects and Premiere Pro using Dynamic Link.
- Typekit updates - With Typekit Marketplace, you can buy fonts from some of the industry's biggest names and use them in your After Effects projects. Instantly sync your purchased fonts to your devices and bring them directly into your compositions.
- Creative Cloud Assets improvements - Archive and restore all your assets stored in Creative Cloud, including the ones in your Creative Cloud Libraries, assets created with CC desktop products, and mobile projects.
- Shared templates - Make sure your team and freelancers are always working off the same page by creating your own new project template with set color guides and file structure, and sharing it in Creative Cloud Folders.
- Date and time tokens - Keep track of multiple outputs from the same file by adding date and time tokens to your file name output template.
- And so much more - Also includes: Better UI retina support, improved markers, scripting enhancements, Adobe Media Encoder export improvements, enhanced Time Remapping, a 360-degree preset for monoscopic equirectangular video viewing, and more.