Up - Uploader for Instagram 3.7
Up, a feature-rich Instagram client and uploader for OS X. Drag, drop, upload and have fun.
- Upload images of any shape or videos with captions directly from your Mac, by simply drag and drop them to the window.
- Make photos into a 3 by 3 matrix formed large photo on your timeline.
- Upload video with alternative preview image of your choice.
- Add any location of your choice from the map to your photos and videos.
- Change your profile picture.
- Use your iSight camera to take selfies.
- Toggle between private account setting.
- Switch between multiple Instagram accounts.
- Integrate with OS X's "Share" extension, you can share any image from other applications using the OS X share button/menu.
- Please make a backup of your current working version before upgrade.
- Fix a bug that could cause crash on some machines during login.
- Upgraded Instagram API.
- Title: Up - Uploader for Instagram
- Developer: © Zhi-Wei Cai
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 1.57 MB