Iridient Developer 3.5
Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera's output, yet still provides easy drag and drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 400 digital camera models.
What's New:Version 3.5:
Note: Now requires OS X 10.14 or later
- Now runs natively on Apple silicon (M1, A12Z) processors and is optimized for macOS 11 Big Sur.
- Support added for RAW images from the Apple iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro and 12 Pro Max.
- Support added for RAW images from the Leica Q2 Monochrom.
- Support added for RAW images from the GoPro HERO9 Black.
- Support added for RAW images from the DJI Mavic Air 2, Pocket 2 and Mini 2.
- Compressed TIFF export is now up to 2x faster!
- Fixes crash on launch issues with some Macs running macOS 10.9 and 10.10.
- Title: Iridient Developer 3.5
- Developer: Iridient Digital, Inc
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 34.08 MB