Iridient Developer 3.3.9
Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera's output, yet still provides easy drag and drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 400 digital camera models.
What's New:Version 3.3.9:
- Support added for CR3 images from the Canon EOS M200, EOS 90D, EOS M6 Mark II, PowerShot G7 X Mark III, PowerShot G5 X Mark II, EOS 250D (Rebel SL3, Kiss X10), EOS RP, PowerShot SX70 HS, EOS R and EOS M50.
- Support added for RAW images from the Leica SL2.
- Greatly improved performance when loading Fujifilm compressed RAF images.
- Saved presets are now sorted alphabetically in the popup menu on recent versions of macOS.
- Updated DNG color and white balance metadata to the latest Adobe DNG Converter 12.1 release.
- Now built with the latest Adobe DNG SDK 1.5 release.
- TIFF export libraries updated to new version (libtiff 4.1.0).
- JPEG export libraries updated to new version (libjpeg-turbo 2.0.4)
- Title: Iridient Developer 3.3.9
- Developer: Iridient Digital, Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 26.69 MB