Iridient Developer 3.2.2
Iridient Developer gives advanced photographers total control over every aspect of their digital camera's output, yet still provides easy drag and drop conversion convenience and access to basic adjustments for the casual user. Iridient developer supports RAW files from over 400 digital camera models.
What's New:Version 3.2.2:
- Support added for RAW images from the Canon Rebel T7 (2000D/Kiss X90) and 4000D (Rebel T100/3000D).
- Support added for RAW images from the Sony ILCE-7M3 (A7 III) and DSC-RX0 (RX0).
- Support added for RAW images from the Fujifilm X-H1, X-A5 and X-A20.
- Support added for RAW images from the Olympus E-PL9.
- Support added for RAW images from the Panasonic DC-GX9, DC-ZS200 (DC-TZ200) and DC-GF10 (DC-GF90).
- Support added for RAW images from the Phase One 100MP Trichromatic.
- Support added for 3:2 aspect ratio mode RAF images from the Fujifilm GFX 50S which were added in the latest 3.0 firmware update.
- Improved Sony and Pentax pixel shift processing.
- Improved error message when Sony pixel shift frames are not found for pixel shift processing.
- Faster Sony ARW format loading.
- JPEG export libraries updated to new version (libjpeg-turbo 1.5.3).
- Title: Iridient Developer 3.2.2
- Developer: Iridient Digital, Inc
- Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT