Tunnelblick 3.8.3 (5520)
Tunnelblick is a free, open source graphic user interface for OpenVPN on OS X. It provides easy control of OpenVPN client and/or server connections. It comes as a ready-to-use application with all necessary binaries and drivers (including OpenVPN, easy-rsa, and tun/tap drivers). No additional installation is necessary -- just add your configuration and encryption information.
What's New:Version 3.8.3:
- Adds the ability to create, delete, and rename folders containing configurations, and to copy and move these folders and configurations using drag and drop.
- Includes updated versions of OpenVPN and OpenSSL.
- Allows scripts to set or modify the VPN password before it is sent to OpenVPN.
- Includes other enhancements and fixes many problems.
- Title: Tunnelblick 3.8.3 (5520)
- Developer: Tunnelblick
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Free
- Size: 14.14 MB