Shimo 18.104.22.168 – VPN Client for Mac
Shimo is the swiss army knife for VPN connections. It supports more protocols than any other VPN application out there! CiscoVPN, AnyConnect, IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP/L2TP, Nortel and even SSH connections are no problem for Shimo.
Shimo is able to automate everything around your secure network connections: Establish connections automatically when you change your network location, execute AppleScripts on certain events or get notified about these events. This is just a very small excerpt of Shimo’s capabilities. Feel free to download Shimo from our website and find out about its extraordinary feature set. The downloadable version comes without any restrictions and therefore you are able to find out if it suits your personal requirements before you buy a license!
- Fixed some PPTP connection types
- Hotfix for PPTP connections
- Do not reconnect on failure for IPSec
- Fixed storage of L2TP pre-shared key in keychain
- Fixed routing configuration for OpenVPN
- Be less restrictive with PPTP authentication protocols
- Do not fail immediately on authentication errors for SSL connections
- Improved check for availability of tun/tap kernel extension
- Always copy to global Applications directory
- Use correct vault path for AnyConnect files
- Make PPTP connections 'persist' (auto-reconnect)