Shimo 188.8.131.52 – VPN Client for Mac
Shimo is the swiss army knife for VPN connections. It supports more protocols than any other VPN application out there! CiscoVPN, AnyConnect, IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP/L2TP, Nortel and even SSH connections are no problem for Shimo.
Shimo is able to automate everything around your secure network connections: Establish connections automatically when you change your network location, execute AppleScripts on certain events or get notified about these events. This is just a very small excerpt of Shimo’s capabilities. Feel free to download Shimo from our website and find out about its extraordinary feature set. The downloadable version comes without any restrictions and therefore you are able to find out if it suits your personal requirements before you buy a license!
- Allow to include license information in deployment package
- Updated OpenVPN to version 2.4.0
- Fix file permission for referenced shell script
- Fix display of license activation window
- Minor improvements to OpenVPN reconnection mechanism
- Fix bug in importing of accounts with referenced files
- Title: Shimo 184.108.40.206
- Developer: ChungwaSoft
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 13.3 MB