Capture One Pro 9.3
Capture One Pro 9 - The Professional Choice In Imaging Software. Capture One is essential for all commercial shoots. Industry leading detail, color and image rendering. Ultimate image quality for over 400 cameras.
Industry leading detail, color and image rendering
- NEW Processing Engine
- NEW Adjustment tools
- Outstanding RAW Converter and Asset Manager
- Market leading Tethered Capture and Instant Review
- Customizable, timesaving workflow
- MAC and PC cross-platform
- Support for more than 400 cameras
Ultimate image quality for over 400 cameras.
Used by many of the world’s best photographers, Capture One Pro 9 combines outstanding performance, quality and efficiency.
The exceptional power of the new Processing Engine and flexibility of Capture One Pro 9 gives you complete control over your creative process – whatever type of photography is your passion.
Market leading image rendering and a streamlined collaborative workflow enables you to achieve extraordinary results – with extraordinary efficiency.
The more control you have, the better and faster you can realize your vision. Capture One Pro 9 is built on this idea – its new suite of tools allows you to create images with incredible precision.
9.3 Camera Support
- IQ1 100MP
- iXU-RS160 Achro
- Canon 5D Mk IV
- Fuji lm X70
- Fuji lm X-E2s
- Fuji lm X-T2
- Panasonic GX80
- Panasonic GX85
- Panasonic G7 Mk II
9.3 Lens Support
- Schneider Kreuznach LS 45mm f/3.5
- Schneider Kreuznach LS 150mm f/2.8
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8 II USM
- Canon EF 180mm f/3.5L Macro USM
- Canon EF 200mm f/2L IS USM
- Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 IS USM
- Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L USM
- Canon EF-M15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 16-35 mm F2.8 ZA SSM II
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 24–70 mm F2.8 ZA SSM II
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar T* FE 24-70 mm F4 ZA OSS
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR
- Olympus M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-150mm 1:4.0-5.6 II
- Sony 1.4x Teleconverter
- Sony 2x Teleconverter
- Zeiss Planar T* FE 50mm F1.4 ZA
9.3 Feature Documentation
Capture One 9.3 feature set is released with hardware support for Eizo self calibrating monitors. The release also includes a number of under the hood re-factors and bug xes.
New Features Eizo Monitor Calibration
Eizo monitors with the built in “swing out” calibrator can now be calibrated from within Capture One for optimal color calibrations. Simply run the calibration from the preferences menu and the attached monitors will be con gured to the Image Professor’s standard for color proo ng.
- CG248 (UHD 4K)
- CG318 (DCI 4K)
- Calibration can be done only if the monitor is connected to the USB.
- If calibration fails, rst try power cycling the monitor. In most cases this should x the
problem. If calibration fails again restart of the machine.
- Capture One will not nd the swing sensor if the correct USB port is not connected
to the computer. This happens with some units observed with two USB ports in some
older models (Only one of the USB ports is internally connected to the swing sensor).
- Color Navigator can interfere with the Phase One generated pro le after system
Some under the hood changes have been made to how meta data is handled by the app and exchange with XMP sidecars. There should be no di erences to operation but performance and robustness should be improved. A number of bugs have been addressed as a result.
Some under the hood changes have been made to recipes. Operation remains the same, but robustness and stability should be improved as a result. A number of bugs have been addressed as part of this refactor.
9.3 Bug xes: Mac
Fixed since 9.2.1:
- Fixed a settings migration issue that could cause some loss of information
- Fixed an issue causing local adjustment masks not to be persisted properly
- Allow negative increments for the capture counter
- Fixed an issue causing image settings to be ignored when importing images with
- Fixed an issue causing certain lens correction pro les not to be applied properly
- Fixed some strings for the Italian localization
- Fixed crashes with certain shortcuts
- Fixed a crash related to the camera tool properties
- Fixed a minor memory leak
- Various other minor xes and improvement
- Title: Capture One Pro 9.3
- Developer: Phase One
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10.5 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Special [K]
- Size: 306.65 MB