Capture One 20 Pro 22.214.171.124
Capture One is a professional RAW converter offering you ultimate image quality with beautiful colors and incredible detail for more than 500 high-end cameras. It offers state- of-the-art tethered capture, powerful digital asset management, extensive adjustment tools and a flexible workflow through customizable workspaces.
With an updated processing engine, market-leading performance and powerful new features, Capture One is the professional choice in imaging software. You get the highly responsive precision tools you need to create stunning images from your camera's RAW files in a time-saving workflow that can be customized to fit your needs.
New features and improvements
- Scrolling Tools
- New Basic Color Editor
- Improved Noise Reduction
- High Dynamic Range
- New Crop Tool
- Improved copy/apply of Layers
- Improved DNG support
- Select Next When
- Adjustment Clipboard improvements
- Toolbar text and icons
- Masking cursor tools arrangement
- Viewer background color
- Browser thumbnail resolution
- White Balance Picker
- Changes to default shortcuts
What's New:Version 126.96.36.199:
New camera support:
- Nikon Z5
- Sony ZV-1
- FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS + Sony 1.4X Teleconverter (SEL14TC)
- Fixed an issue where masks could be saved incorrectly and fail to load at a later stage.
- Fixed an issue where using Color Balance on a Layer could result in artifacts on the exported image.
- Fixed an issue where touching the touch bar on Macbooks could crash Capture One.
- Fixed an issue where Fujifilm X-T4 thumbnails were corrupted when shot with a Film Simulation.
- Fixed various crashes and other issues.
- Title: Capture One 20 Pro 188.8.131.52
- Developer: Phase One
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 667.58 MB