Blocs for Mac is a fast, easy-to-use, powerful visual web-design tool that lets you create beautiful, modern websites without the need to write code. Cleverly designed to accommodate complete beginners or those familiar with web design. You will love building with Blocs.
- Designed For Simplicity - Building with Blocs is simple and fun. A clean, intuitive interface makes creating sites unbelievably quick. Simply click, select, edit and enjoy stacking blocks to build your website. Its ease of use will make you feel right at home.
- Powerful Styling features - Behind the simplified interface of Blocs lie some of its more advanced editing features. When you are ready to get more creative with your designs, Blocs will grow with you. You set the pace.
- Create CMS-Driven Websites - Blocs has integrated support for a range of premium (paid) and open source (free) third-party content management systems. It's now possible to easily create powerful, dynamic websites, that can be updated and contributed to, right from your web browser.
- Time-Saving features - Paint mode, global swatches, auto text colouring and one click animations are just a few of the playful, time saving features in Blocs. You’ll be amazed how quickly you can create a website.
- No subscription, unlimited web sites
What's New:Version 3.5.1:
This is the latest version of Blocs for Mac, we recommended that you update as soon as possible to ensure you receive the best user experience
- Add System Status Report Log Generator. Main Menu > Help > Generate App Status Report
- Added export helper for Volt CMS blog Bric
- Improved save file performance time
- Canvas ruler marker glitches
- Blocs crashing when using close keyboard shortcut during save
- Iframes working when exporting to October or Pulse CMS
- Rows aligning side by side inside a full screen Bloc
- Items above links with stretched link class added to be un-selectable on the design canvas
- Line breaks being pasted into unsupported elements
- Line breaks in logos causing layer tree to break
- Custom Bric section titles being white when app is run in light mode
- Newly added image assets showing alternative asset thumb
- Fully removing replaced embedded assets
- Blocs crashing when saving to iCloud
- Embedded assets reconnecting when assets have apostrophes in file name
- Layer tree breaking when unsupported items are present
- Title: Blocs 3.5.1
- Developer: Cazoobi Limited
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 30.78 MB