Blocs - A simple way to build beautiful Websites.
Focused on simplicity, Blocs brings a fresh new approach to building modern, quality, static websites without the need to understand or write code.
- Simplicity Blocs subtracts the need to write code meaning everyone can build websites.
- Quality Blocs generates good quality organized code with no clutter or inline styles.
- Clarity Blocs delivers a new level of clarity and focus helping you build websites faster.
- Intuitive Blocs has many time saving features such as smart swatches and auto type colouring.
- Fast Blocs really is insanely fast, you can build full webpage layouts in minutes.
- No Coding You don't need to understand or use any coding to build a website with Blocs.
- Bootstrap 3 Blocs builds using Bootstrap 3 one of the most reliable and proven frameworks.
- Responsive Because Blocs builds following page flow, sites are responsive with no extra work.
- Web Fonts Blocs has a curated list of Google Web Fonts that you can easy use in your sites.
- Unlimited Websites Since Blocs is an actual desktop app you can build as many websites as you like.
- Pre-Made Blocs Blocs comes with many pre-made layouts, so building and prototyping is super fast.
- Retina Support Blocs has retina support, so you can enjoy every pixel on your Macs retina screen.
- Easy to Use Blocs is one of the easiest website building tools, anyone can build with Blocs.
- Beautiful Not only is Blocs a great tool to use, it's also one you can enjoy to look at.
- Works Offline Unlike so many other website building tools Blocs actually works offline.
- Beginner Blocs is easy to understand and use. Its simplicity will encourage you to take your first steps.
- Designer Blocs lets you easily build and style great looking websites without the need to write a single line of code.
- Developer Blocs generates good quality, clean code. This makes it the perfect springboard to get the basics in place, fast.
- Added keyboard navigation to Bric library
- Added support for REM value in custom class text input fields
- Added support for floating point number input for EM and REM text values
- Added Opera Neon and Cliqz preview in browser support
- Updated Bloc groups to use Flex Box
- Auto hide Special navigation menus when scroll to links clicked
- Auto hide all navigation menus when url containing anchor tag clicked
- Force valid class selector syntax
- Contact form subject line now includes the domain name for the site
- Improved special sidebar menu touch area on mobile, prevent clicking first link
- Removed limit for video file sizes
- Issue that caused assets stored on iCloud drive to show as missing
- Issue that caused rounded icon rendering problem
- Issue that caused center logo nav bar layout problem
- Issue that caused hidden sticky areas to show when loading projects
- Issue that caused deleted classes to remain in project
- Issue that caused carousel shadow glitch
- Issue that caused web fonts to not load sometimes
- Issue that that prevented a save prompt when closing app after adding new assets
- Issue that caused auto complete options to show when class tag clicked
- Issue that caused 3rd party color picker layout issues
- Issue that prevented pages being populated correctly when importing old projects
- Issue that caused nav links to be the wrong colour on tablet navigation dropdown menu
- Issue that prevented deleting pages
- Issue that caused special nav bar classes not to work on export if only used on tablet and mobile
- Issue that caused classes to be applied to objects automatically
- Issue that prevented deleting classes
- Issue that allowed duplicate page names
- Issue that caused dividers to vanish if set to hidden on desktop
- Issue that prevented subclasses being deleted