Focused on simplicity, Blocs brings a fresh new approach to building modern, quality, static websites without the need to understand or write code.
- Simplicity Blocs subtracts the need to write code meaning everyone can build websites.
- Quality Blocs generates good quality organized code with no clutter or inline styles.
- Clarity Blocs delivers a new level of clarity and focus helping you build websites faster.
- Intuitive Blocs has many time saving features such as smart swatches and auto type colouring.
- Fast Blocs really is insanely fast, you can build full webpage layouts in minutes.
- No Coding You don't need to understand or use any coding to build a website with Blocs.
- Bootstrap 3 Blocs builds using Bootstrap 3 one of the most reliable and proven frameworks.
- Responsive Because Blocs builds following page flow, sites are responsive with no extra work.
- Web Fonts Blocs has a curated list of Google Web Fonts that you can easy use in your sites.
- Unlimited Websites Since Blocs is an actual desktop app you can build as many websites as you like.
- Pre-Made Blocs Blocs comes with many pre-made layouts, so building and prototyping is super fast.
- Retina Support Blocs has retina support, so you can enjoy every pixel on your Macs retina screen.
- Easy to Use Blocs is one of the easiest website building tools, anyone can build with Blocs.
- Beautiful Not only is Blocs a great tool to use, it's also one you can enjoy to look at.
- Works Offline Unlike so many other website building tools Blocs actually works offline.
- Beginner Blocs is easy to understand and use. Its simplicity will encourage you to take your first steps.
- Designer Blocs lets you easily build and style great looking websites without the need to write a single line of code.
- Developer Blocs generates good quality, clean code. This makes it the perfect springboard to get the basics in place, fast.
What's New:Version 2.4.4:
- Added double opt in alerts when deleting important boiler plate classes such as 'container'
- Fixed Menu Manager issue that prevented menu item edits from being populated
- Fixed issue with selecting H1 text nested in panels
- Fixed issue that prevented tooltip text being set if the value included a tab character
- Fixed issue that caused nudging Blocs between global areas to sometimes jump 2 Blocs instead of 1
- Fixed some layout issue with centre navigation Bloc
- Title: Blocs 2.4.4
- Developer: Ui Parade
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 29.48 MB