Moom 3.2.13 - resizing windows and their position
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
- Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
- Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
- Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
- Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
- Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
- Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
- Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
What's New:Version 3.2.13
- Oooooh look at that shiny new icon!
- Added Dark Mode support in macOS Mojave.
- Moom is now notarized by Apple and uses the hardened runtime, in preparation for a future when Apple requires developer-signed apps to be notarized by Apple and use the hardened runtime.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Moom from fully working in iTunes in macOS Mojave. (Hat tip to Johnny H. for reporting this one.)
- Figured out a workaround to make Moom work with Opera's odd vertically-oriented buttons.
- Title: Moom 3.2.13
- Developer: Many Tricks
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 7.94 MB