Moom 3.2.9 - resizing windows and their position
Moom allows you to move and zoom windows — using either the mouse or the keyboard — to predefined locations and sizes, or to full screen mode.
When used via the mouse, all you need to do is hover over a green resize button, and Moom’s interface appears. When used via the keyboard, press your defined shortcut, and the Moom keyboard bezel appears; you can then move windows using the arrow keys and modifier keys.
Moom can be run as a traditional application, a menu bar application, or a completely faceless background application.
Bug Fixes and Improvements:
- Added full-screen grid-based resizing, which is also the default mode for the grid
- Moom's palettes now automatically switch between dark and light versions depending on if you're using the dark menu bar and dock or not
- Improved appearance of the hexagonal grid
- Fixed an issue that could cause Preview to become unresponsive when viewing certain huge PDFs
- Title: Moom 3.2.9
- Developer: Many Tricks
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 8.15 MB