Moom 3.2.14 - resizing windows and their position
Moom allows you to easily move and zoom windows—on one display, or to another display—using either the mouse or the keyboard. Moom lets you...
- Hover over the green button and choose from five preset size/location options in a pop-up palette
- Use a grid to 'draw' a window's desired size and location
- Define custom controls to move and zoom, move to other display, center, resize, and more
- Chain custom controls together to execute complex window management tasks
- Save window layouts to easily recreate a desired window arrangement at any time
- Automatically activate saved window layouts on changes in monitor layout, as in when you disconnect from your work display and then open your laptop at home
- Use keyboard mode to do all of this, and more, without ever touching a mouse
What's New:Version 3.2.14
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Zoom button tooltips now properly reflect their alternate state (Hat tip to Lance C. for noticing the issue.)
- The custom Touch Bar Escape key is disabled in macOS 10.12, as it seems to cause crashes there.
- Changed all in-app and help references from "Mac OS X" to "macOS," as we should've done long ago.
- Worked around an issue that prevented Moom from working with Electron-4-based apps, such as Discord.
- Title: Moom 3.2.14
- Developer: Many Tricks
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 9.03 MB