Acorn is a new image editor built with one goal in mind – simplicity. Fast, easy, and fluid, Acorn provides the options you’ll need without any overhead. Acorn feels right, and won’t drain your bank account.
- Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
- Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
- Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
- Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
- Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
- Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
- Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and using the tablet’s eraser.
- Vector shape and text layers.
- Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
- Create and apply custom text styles.
- Control opacity and blending modes for each layer.
- Write plugins using the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
- GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.
What's New:Version 6.6.3:
- Compatibility fixes with MacOS 11 Big Sur.
- This is kind of a fix? The pencil tool wasn't erasing when you hold down the command and option keys and begin drawing (like the brush tool does. Did you know you could do this?). At any rate, it does now!
- Fixed UI issues when swapping between dark and light aqua in the add filter sheet.
- Fixed a problem that cropped up sometimes when loading PDF files.
- Fixed a problem where an invalid custom stroke dash setting could cause the stroke to not be drawn at all.
- Title: Acorn 6.6.3
- Developer: Flying Meat Inc.
- Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 12.88 MB