Acorn is a new image editor built with one goal in mind – simplicity. Fast, easy, and fluid, Acorn provides the options you’ll need without any overhead. Acorn feels right, and won’t drain your bank account.
- Take screenshots using Acorn and edit them right away.
- Chain together image filters to create stunning effects.
- Layer based image editing, an industry standard.
- Make new images and layers using your built-in iSight.
- Easy image and canvas resizing, just by changing the size of your window.
- Take advantage of every pixel of your monitor with full screen image editing.
- Tablet sensitive for pressure strokes and using the tablet’s eraser.
- Vector shape and text layers.
- Freeform, elliptical, rectangular, and magic wand selections.
- Create and apply custom text styles.
- Control opacity and blending modes for each layer.
- Write plugins using the Python scripting language, as well as in Objective-C.
- GPU powered. The same graphics card that makes your gaming experience smooth, helps Acorn fly through the toughest of graphics operations.
- Fixed an problem where the Save As… sheet might not show all available options when saving an image on MacOS 13.
- The extension for WebP files are now stripped from the filename when opening them, so when you do a Save As…, you won't get a filename like "My Image.webp.jpeg". You can of course still export as a WebP file using the File ▸ Export ▸ Export (Web & Other)… menu item.
- Fixed an occasional crasher when using a 3rd party iPad mirroring app and the color palette.
- Added TGA as a savable file format via AppleScript, and to the "Change Type" Automator action.
- Title: Acorn 7.3.3
- Developer: Flying Meat Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 17.96 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.