Pixelmator Pro 2.0.7
Pixelmator Pro is an incredibly powerful, beautiful, and easy to use image editor designed exclusively for Mac.
With a wide range of professional-grade, nondestructive image editing tools, Pixelmator Pro lets you bring out the best in your photos, create gorgeous compositions and designs, draw, paint, apply stunning effects, design beautiful text, and edit images in just about any way you can imagine. And thanks to its intuitive and accessible design, Pixelmator Pro is delightfully easy to use — whether you’re just starting out with image editing or you’re a seasoned pro.
Exceptional Design and Functionality
- The modern, single-window interface of Pixelmator Pro is designed exclusively for working with images on a Mac
- An intuitive and refined design makes image editing easy and accessible, even if you're a complete beginner
- Native dark and light appearances adapt to the light and dark modes of macOS
- A customizable interface lets you organize your creative environment just the way you want
- Choose from workspace presets created for photography, design, illustration, and painting
- A full-featured Photos extension lets you edit images using Pixelmator Pro without ever leaving Photos, saving layered, nondestructive edits directly to your library
- Enhance your existing images and create new ones using every image editing tool you could ever need
- Edit nondestructively, adjusting individual changes whenever you like
- Easily move, resize, and arrange objects to create stunning compositions
- Adjust colors with a collection of nondestructive, machine learning-powered color adjustments
- Enjoy superior support for RAW files, editing RAW images using all their extended range data
- Create digital or traditional paintings using handcrafted, fully-customizable, dual-texture brushes with full support for digital graphics tablets
- Combine the built-in effects to create any artistic or special effects you can imagine
- Save adjustment, effect, and layer style combinations as presets, use them in any of your images, and share them with others
- Speed up image editing with hundreds of presets for color adjustments, effects, layer styles, and shapes
- Magically remove small imperfections or entire objects, seamlessly clone parts of your photos, and lighten or darken precise areas using a full set of retouching tools
- Use the reshaping tools to easily change the shape of any object or area in your images
- Add customizable vector graphics designed by the Pixelmator Team
- Create your own vector graphics using the Pen tool
- Easily design great-looking text with a full set of typography tools
- Quickly create curved, circular, and path text
- Optimize and save your images for the web, using advanced compression to shrink file sizes
- Batch process images using built-in Automator actions
- Effortlessly automate workflows using full-featured AppleScript support
- Magically remove objects, recreating image areas with stunning realism using the Repair tool
- Use ML Enhance to intelligently enhance photos with a machine learning algorithm trained on millions of professional photos
- Zoom and enhance image resolution with the incredible ML Super Resolution
- Automatically copy the look of one photo to another with ML Match Colors
- Remove image noise and compression artifacts while preserving details using ML Denoise
- Quickly make accurate selections with ease using the Quick Selection tool
- Open and edit images in all the most popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, PSD, HEIF, SVG, PDF, GIF, BMP, TGA, WebP and JPEG-2000
- Open and edit Photoshop images with layers
- Open and edit SVG vector images
- Share your images to Photos, Mail, AirDrop, and other locations
Built Exclusively for Mac
Designed exclusively for macOS, Pixelmator Pro supports almost every major macOS feature and integrates seamlessly with macOS Big Sur.
What's New:Version 2.0.7
Pixelmator Pro 2.0.7 brings an assortment of improvements and fixes.
- The Fade effect now has a Fade Whites slider that lets you darken the brightest areas of an image.
- The Move Back, Move Front slider in the Arrange tool has been replaced by Move to Back, Move to Front, Move Backward, and Move Forward buttons.
- When viewing and changing the pixel size and position of layers using the Arrange and Transform tools, you'll now be able to see decimal values when layers don't exactly align to pixels.
- When viewing and changing the angle of layers using the Arrange and Transform tools, you'll now be able to see values up to two decimal places.
- The blending mode pop-up menu in the Layers sidebar will now always be opened upwards, so you don't have to expand it by scrolling each time.
- The names of the two Quick Look extensions have been updated to Thumbnails and Full-Size Previews to make it more obvious what each one does.
- You can now create new documents from the clipboard when the clipboard contains a page from a PDF file.
- The performance of the Slice tool on macOS 11 has been improved.
- It was not possible to open non-RGB 32-bit images in Pixelmator Pro. They will now be opened as 16-bit RGB images.
- Drawing outside the canvas using the Repair tool would cause an area to not be repaired. Fixed.
- Picking pure white using the Select Color Range tool would not work if the tool was just opened. Fixed.
- When editing text in sheets, certain keyboard shortcuts that can be used to both edit text and edit layers will be disabled so only the text is edited.
- When using the Effects tool and dragging layers with the Command-drag shortcut while their effect ropes are visible, the position of the rope would not be updated. Fixed.
- RAW images with non-standard bias values (used to decode the RAW and apply initial exposure adjustments) would be opened incorrectly. Fixed.
- Undo steps would sometimes not be created when editing gradient colors stops, most often when using the Apple Colors window. Fixed.
- Leaving the Crop tool active for a longer period of time without making any edits would automatically crop the image with the active settings after some time. Fixed.
- The previews of gradients with colors in the Display P3 color space would be displayed incorrectly with documents without a color profile. Fixed.
- EXR (and other images) with extended range color information would not be opened. Fixed.
- After turning on soft proofing, choosing a profile, then turning off soft proofing, the document's subtitle would show that soft proofing was still on. Fixed.
- Title: Pixelmator Pro 2.0.7
- Developer: UAB Pixelmator Team
- Compatibility: macOS 10.14.4 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 278.22 MB