JetBrains Clion 2020.2.3
A power tool for A power language. Smart C and C++ editor. Thanks to native C and C++ support, including C++11 standard, libc++ and Boost, CLion knows your code through and through and takes care of the routine while you focus on the important things.
Instantly navigate to a symbol's declaration or context usages, find your way through the code base with structure and hierarchical views.
Add class members, override/implement functions, wrap a block of code with a statement, or generate a declaration from actual usage - all via simple keyboard shortcuts.
Rename symbols, move members up/down the hierarchy, change function signature, and be sure CLion’s automated refactorings will accurately propagate the appropriate changes throughout your code.
On-the-fly code analysis
With CLion, you can create code that's beautiful and correct at the same time. Potential code issues are identified instantly…
…and fixed as you type! Be sure all the proper changes are handled automatically by CLion.
CLion also performs Data Flow analysis to find out all the cases of the unreachable code, infinite recursion and more.
Investigate and solve problems with ease through CLion's friendly debugger user interface with GDB or LLDB (on OS X) available as a backend.
Inline variable view
Get the complete view of your project with variable values shown right in the editor as you debug.
Watches and variables view
Inspect the state of all the variable for a chosen function in the stack frame, or monitor variable/expression changes during the debug session.
Using CMake as a project model, CLion handles your changes in CMake files automatically, using all the information from there during code editing and refactorings.
The complete experience
Popular VCS supported out of the box include Subversion, Git, GitHub, Mercurial, CVS, Perforce (via plugin), and TFS.
CLion also seamlessly integrates with Google Test framework.
Run any command without leaving the IDE: locally or remotely using the SSH protocol. Depending on your platform, you can work with a command line prompt, Far, powershell, bash, or other tools.
To help you focus on code and raise your productivity, CLion has keyboard shortcuts for nearly all its features, actions and commands.
What's New:Version 2020.2.2:
- Fixed authentication when invoking remote operations in GitHub (IDEA-248658).
- Some extra compiler names like clang-11 are now supported in the compilation database (CPP-20753).
- Fixed the crash that was happening in the debugger on the Windows for Visual C++ toolchain, for example on doctest code. This means that debugging doctest executables is now possible (CPP-21008).
- Improved Extract refactoring to now make the extracted function static in a static context (CPP-3204), and it no longer incorrectly adds the const specifier to the extracted function (CPP-9252).
- Improved the accuracy of several code analysis checks.
- Title: JetBrains Clion 2020.2.3
- Developer: JetBrains
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 511.49 MB