Tower PRO 9.2
Tower is a Git client for macOS that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag-and-drop, and mistakes can be undone easily. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- git-lfs support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Rhodecode integration
- Support for Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
Version 9.2 (351):
- Preferences: You can now customize the app appearance to always dark, always light or match the system.
- Diff View: Inline highlighting is now drawn correctly if a diff contains Windows line endings.
- Pull Requests: GitLab Pull Requests refresh properly instead of showing a “Data not available” warning.
- Working Copy and Branches Review: On macOS 13, the width of the middle pane in the Working Copy and Branches Review sections always reset themselves to the default after leaving the view.
- Commit Area: The commit area was not automatically expanded in all cases if the body contained input.
- Avatars: In some views, the avatar images of users were not loaded initially.
- Title: Tower PRO 9.2
- Developer: fournova Software GmbH
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by HCiSO
- Size: 51.48 MB
- visit official website
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.