Tower is a powerful Git client for macOS that makes using Git easy and more efficient. Users benefit from its elegant and comprehensive interface and a feature set that lets them enjoy the full power of Git.
Learning Git with Tower. Tower abstracts Git's complexity in an easy-to-use interface. For example, lots of actions can be performed simply via drag and drop, and mistakes can be undone easily.
Using Tower as an Expert. Advanced users can increase their productivity with features like single line staging, submodule support, or the file history.
- git-svn support
- file history
- git-flow support
- submodule support
- blame view
- single line staging (per-line committing)
- discard chunks/lines
- direct Github, Beanstalk, and Bitbucket integration
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
What's New:Version 2.6.4:
- Services: Correctly show invalid and offline status of service accounts in the "Services" view.
- Replace Git command option deprecated in Git 2.15 when updating brach trackings.
- Fixed a crash when Keychain access for service account credentials failed while updating service accounts in the background.
- Title: Tower 2.6.4
- Developer: Fournova Software GmbH
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 28.73 MB