Audiobook Builder 1.5.7
For audiobooks in Mac OS X there is a special format M4B, which is the standard for the iTunes Store. Therefore, to be able to fill to their iPod or iPhone audiobook, not bought in the iTunes Store, you need to have the tools to create m4b files with their own hands.
Nothing particularly outstanding in M4B not - he is absolutely identical to the format AAC. But still, almost all of audio books that can be found on the Internet are encoded to MP3. Moreover, audiobook often consists of a plurality of such files. Therefore, a good program to create audio books, first of all, must be able to convert the sound normal, and secondly, to be able to combine multiple files into one book. And with all that copes Audiobook Builder. In addition, the program works fine with the Cyrillic alphabet and supports the book covers.
The utility allows you to convert audio books recorded on CD-ROM, in a format suitable for listening on digital players Apple iPod.
- Resolves a potential situation where CDs may not be ejected after importing
- Uses far less memory when adding from iTunes so more tracks can be added at the same time
- New application and document icons for better compatibility with macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Minor user interface fixes and enhancements
- Title: Audiobook Builder 1.5.7
- Developer: Splasm Software
- Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: Multilangual
- Includes: Pre-K'ed
- Size: 8.34 MB