AudioBook Converter for Mac 5.1.2
AudioBook Converter for Mac is an ideal and all in one M4B, M4A, AAX, AA to MP3 Converter that designed for easily converts iTunes audiobooks (M4B, M4A) and Audible (AA and AAX) into any audio format supported by iTunes, including MP3, M4A, AAC, AIFF and so on. Batch convert protected audiobooks or unprotected audiobooks to MP3, M4A, M4R, AAC, AIFF, AC3, AU, FLAC or MKA files ready for use on any computer or non-apple players such as Android, MP3 player, MP4 player, PSP, Suface, HTC phone, and etc. - without any restrictions or DRM protection.
Mac AudioBook to MP3 Converter works with iTunes and virtual-recording technology to complete the entire recording, encoding process ALL IN ONE. It converts audiobook files on your iTunes quickly and with CD-quality.
Key Features of Mac AudioBook Converter:
- Convert purchased AA, AAX, M4B audiobooks to MP3 to play anywhere.
- No matter what format the audiobook is, if it could be played on iTunes, Audiobook Converter will convert it to MP3 or AAC format for you.
- Support batch convert DRM protected or unprotected audiobooks.
- Unique DRM removal solution, it’s completely legal and safe!
- Automatically removes DRM protection from audiobooks with amazing speed and highest quality.
- Very fast converting speed (Only supports converting Audiobooks at 1X speed under macOS High Sierra 10.13.).
- Supports DRM M4B, M4A, AA, AAX audiobooks.
- No Extra Hardware or CD Needed.
- Keep ID Tags to the new converted MP3 files.
- Very Easy to Use
What's New:Version 5.1.2:
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
- Title: AudioBook Converter for Mac 5.1.2
- Developer: AppleMacSoft
- Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 57.63 MB