Retrobatch Pro 1.5
Flexible, super charged, batch image processing for your Mac. … A node based batch image processor means you can mix, match, and combine different operations together to make the perfect workflow. … Convert PSD files to HEIC, JPEG, PDF, PNG, or TIFF.
A node based batch image processor means you can mix, match, and combine different operations together to make the perfect workflow.
A node for every operation, from changing DPI to rotation to Machine Learning to custom behaviors with AppleScript. Optimize your images for fast delivery over the Internet.
Process one image or thousands of images, with support for reading and writing common file formats, creating multiple inputs and multiple outputs.
- New "Photos Export" Node which will read out all of your images from Photos.
- New "Document Enhancer" Node which enhances a document image by removing unwanted shadows, whitening the background, and enhancing contrast. (MacOS 10.15+ only)
- New "Pixelate" Node under the Blur category which will pixelate your image with different scales.
- New QR Code Node which will generate a QR code to put on top of your images.
- Fixed an isssue where droplets were not working on MacOS 13 Ventura. To fix this issue, open the droplet in Retrobatch and save it once.
- Retrobatch will now attempt to copy over any existing Finder tags it encounters when writing images from the Write node.
- Title: Retrobatch Pro 1.5
- Developer: Flying Meat Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 33.1 MB