Flexible, super charged, batch image processing for your Mac. … A node based batch image processor means you can mix, match, and combine different operations together to make the perfect workflow. … Convert PSD files to HEIC, JPEG, PDF, PNG, or TIFF.
A node based batch image processor means you can mix, match, and combine different operations together to make the perfect workflow.
A node for every operation, from changing DPI to rotation to Machine Learning to custom behaviors with AppleScript. Optimize your images for fast delivery over the Internet.
Process one image or thousands of images, with support for reading and writing common file formats, creating multiple inputs and multiple outputs.
What's New:Version 1.4.0:
- New Overlay node, which allows you to set a background image to draw all your workflow images above. You can adjust scale, placement, opacity, blend mode, and more.
- New "Run Workflow for Previewing Image" menu item, which will process only the current image you are previewing through your workflow. This is super awesome for complicated workflows that you can't always get an accurate preview for, or for workflows which run scripts in the background.
- jаvascript expressions in Retrobatch Pro. Various nodes which allow you to set the size or length of a value (such as the Crop, Border, Gradient, Adjust Margin nodes) now have an option of running a little snippet of jаvascript code to figure out the value. This is a super powerful feature, which you can read about in our jаvascript Expressions documentation.
- New Oval Matte node, which will place an oval over your image (matching the bounds of your image) and fill the outside with a color of your choosing.
- New Crop to Face node. Does what it says on the tin. Finds one or more faces, and crops your image to the bounds found, with options for adding margins on the sides.
- New Make Square node. This node will make the width and height of your image the same, optionally making it bigger by expanding the margins, or by cropping it.
- New Adjust Margins node. This node will let you add or subtract pixels to the edges of an image, and with an optional border to fill in the pixels if you make your image larger.
- New Mask to Alpha invert colors option. Normally mask to alpha will convert the black areas of your image to transparent, and the white to opaque (with gray somewhere inbetween). With the new Invert Colors option, Mask to Alpha will now convert the white areas of your image to transparent, and keep the black opaque. This is great if you are scanning lin line drawings from your own artwork, and want to make the backgrounds transparent.
- File numbers with leading zeros in the Write node tokens. You can add (and it's case sensitive) $FileNumber04$ in the File name: field of the Write node to have the file number of your image written out as part of the name, with a padding of up to 4 zeros. If you'd like to pad that number to 6, you would enter $FileNumber06$, and so on. Negative values won't work! And asking for values over 100 is asking for trouble, since MacOS will be angry with you and not allow it.
- Minor update to droplets- you can now make a droplet which doesn't take any files. Why is this useful? Well, imagine you have a workflow that reads an image from the clipboard, resizes it to a specific width, and then writes it back to the clipboard. Now you can save your workflow to do just this.
- Fixed a problem where the Clipboard IO node could cause a crash in certain circumstances.
- Fixed a problem where the file count for the Read Folder node wouldn't update on the canvas when the "Include images in subfolders" option was toggled.
- The Image Grid node now takes out images from the preprocess stage which would otherwise be combined with other images in the grid. This means the canvas file count previews are now more accurate.
- Fixed a problem where changing values in the Image Grid node would sometimes not stick if you were quickly tabbing between the fields.
- Title: Retrobatch 1.4
- Developer: Flying Meat Inc.
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: Serial
- Size: 29.06 MB