Fission 2.4.5 - Universal аudio еditor
Fission can crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. It's streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too! You can rapidly export or batch convert files to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
- Edit MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, and AIFF files with no quality loss
- Quickly split a long audio file into smaller files
- Remove unwanted content, such as commercials, from your audio file
- Re-arrange audio in a single file, copy audio from one file to another, or merge with a quick drag and drop
- Create great-sounding MP3 or AAC ringtones for your cell phone.
What's New:Version 2.4.5:
- Enhancement: Loading times have been improved for several audio formats.
- Enhancement: Fission now supports very long AAC files.
- Bug Fix: A bug in transcoding the final samples of a file to AAC has been corrected.
- Bug Fix: An issue where Fission would erroneously complain about files changing on disk has been corrected.
- Other: The support form in Fission's Help menu has been updated.
- Title: Fission 2.4.5
- Developer: Rogue Amoeba Software, LLC
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later
- Language: English
- Includes: K
- Size: 10.02 MB