Exif Editor is your preferred program to edit image EXIF and IPTC metadata on the Mac.
The easiest and the simplest way.
A very brief introduction of the program
Typical problems that the program solves
- Modifying author’s name and copyright
- Changing location of the photo you shot
- Correcting time the photo was shot
- Viewing and editing camera settings
- Removing camera, author or software information
- Adding information about scanned analog photos
- Manage and modify metadata directly inside your photos.
- Supports subset of EXIF and IPTC metadata standards.
- Edit or remove the data.
- fixing problem with loading keywords
- updated exiftool
- added support for CR3
- Title: ExifEditor 1.2.6
- Developer: Martin Novak
- Compatibility: macOS 10.15 or later
- Language: English, Czech, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 10.01 MB