MetaImage is the ultimate tool to read, write and edit images metadata. This is first editor that allows you to edit EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags as well as MakerNotes in a beautiful and familiar interface.
The application has been designed to improve your workflow. Users can create and manage presets. Moreover, a special support is provided for geographical and thumbnail data. In addition, displayed tags can be customized via the preferences. In this way, the application fits to your personal needs.
MetaImage is completely integrated to your mac ecosystem. The application even includes a Photos extension. In this way, you can directly inspect your photos from Photos.app.
Supported tags (>5000 tags):
- ICC Profile
- and much more
- Export tags to CSV and JSON
- Export embedded thumbnails
- Export embedded jpeg from raw
- Copy/Paste multiple tags
- Support password-protected images
- Support notifications and touch bar
- Support folder processing (* except HEIC files *)
Feedbacks can be sent directly from the application. In this way, you can contact us for any kind of suggestions and improvements in few clics.
MetaImage is accompanied by other applications.
- SnapMotion: extract still images from videos with precision.
- GlueMotion: edit, deflicker and assemble images into time lapse.
What's New:Version 1.8.0
Thanks for all of your feedback that made this update possible. It brings many clarifications and improvements to the interface. It also fixes a lot of bugs and crashes. The TODO list is still long. I rely on you to continue to make it grow.
- Completely redesign metadata editing
- Completely redesign preset manager
- Completely redesign remote control
- Move the GPS editor button in the list of streams
- Add support for hundreds of new tags
- Fix crashes when saving changes
- Fix crashes when exporting JSON sidecar
- Fix empty values when exporting CSV sidecar
- Save/restore window frame each time you use it.
- Add many help popovers during the first use
- Add support of metadata values searching
- Add support for incremental date changes
- Add support for IPTC location in GPS editor
- Add support for copy, cut and paste shortcuts
- Make left sidebar resizable
- Fix localization issues
- Fix many of minor and major bugs
- Title: MetaImage 1.8.0
- Developer: Jeremy Vizzini
- Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 27.88 MB