Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you tie a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser's tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- One time purchase and free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
What's New:Version 1.8:
- Added "Rest one finger and swipe up or down with another finger" gestures
- Bug fix for duplicate non-click action executions for Magic Mouse
- Bug fix for certain internal trackpads not being recognized
- Bug fix for application crash when switching tabs in Terminal or iTerm2
- Title: Multitouch 1.8.4
- Developer: Brass Monkery LLC
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 16.15 MB