Easily add gestures to macOS
Multitouch lets you tie a custom action to a specific magic trackpad or magic mouse gesture. For example, a three finger click can execute a paste. Improve your workflow by executing keyboard shortcuts, controlling your browser's tabs, performing a middle mouse click, and much more.
- One time purchase and free updates with a growing list of gestures and actions.
- Privacy. No user data is gathered from the app.
- Does not require Accessibility privileges to run.
What's New:Version 1.11:
- Three and four finger swipe gestures: up, down, left and right
- The support for the following browsers: Firefox Developer Edition, Opera Beta, and Opera Developer (from v.1.10.1)
- Double click as available action (from v1.10.3 beta)
- Minor UI updates
- Tightened up three and four finger tap gesture execution so they are less likely to be accidentally executed
- Title: Multitouch 1.11
- Developer: Brass Monkery LLC
- Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Language: English
- Includes: KG
- Size: 13.74 MB