Markster keeps your internet bookmarks in a central store. People use Markster because either:
- The internal bookmarks facilities (Bookmarks Bar, Bookmarks Menu, Favorites Bar, etc.) in their web browser(s) do not meet their feature expectations.
- They use more than one web browser, and prefer to keep all their bookmarks in a separate app, independent of the web browsers, instead of syncing the browsers' internal bookmarks facilities together.
- Global Keyboard Shortcut, for example Cmd-Shift-D.
- Dock Menu
- Status Menulet (right side of Menu Bar)
What's New:Version 2.5.6:
- Plays better with iCloud when exporting to Safari in the older macOS 10.12.
- Now behaves more efficiently and robustly when importing from or exporting to Safari. If no problems occur, completes the process without unnecessary waiting. If rare problems occur, silently recovers and retries more quickly.
- Corrected a bunch of references in Help Book and a few other messages which still referred to the old .bkmslf file extension which was replaced back in version 2.5 with .bmco.
- Error 64215 now contains a underlying error which indicates why.
- Fixed sorting by domain, host, path document setting, which appears to have been not performing for a long time.
- Fixed a bug which could cause a crash instead of presenting Error 298441 or 398441 if something went wrong and timed out while exporting to Safari.
- Title: Markster 2.5.6
- Developer: Sheep Systems
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 19.4 MB