BookMacster is a bookmarks manager for your Mac, which plays nicely with iCloud, Sign In to Chrome, and Firefox Sync. It can be used in three ways, or all three:
- Manage Browser Bookmarks. Add alphabetizing and tagging. Verify, fix dupes, consolidate.
- Cross-Browser Syncing. Sync bookmarks of Safari Firefox, Chrome, and more among all your devices.
- Directly. Keep your bookmarks in one central store, accessible within web browsers.
- Compatible with iCloud's Safari syncing, Google Chrome's Sign In, and Firefox Sync. Bookmarks added to Safari from BookMacster on your Mac will sync via iCloud to Safari on iOS devices.
- Import/export with Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iCab, Opera 11-12, Roccat, Pinboard, Delicious, Diigo, and OmniWeb.
- Easily organize with Tags, Hierarchy, or both.
- Verifies bookmarks, fixes redirects and duplicates.
- Sort (alphabetize) automatically when bookmarks are changed. You control which folders you want to be sorted or not sorted, how to sort them.
- Supports multiple User Profiles in Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Scriptable to collect new bookmarks from NetNewsWire or similar apps.
What's New:Version 2.9.8:
This update is **necessary for all users of macOS 10.14**, due to the upcoming macOS 10.14.4 update from Apple. This update fixes failures to import from Safari, export to Safari, and in some cases save new .bmco documents, in macOS 10.14.4.
- Imports and exports with Safari work when running in macOS 10.14.4. The failure when using older versions is usually with Error 772042.
- Fixed a bug which sometimes required app to be force quit, with a false Error 992544, after saving a new document for the first time, particularly in macOS 10.14 and even more particularly in macOS 10.14.4.
- Bug fixes, efficiency and performance improvements to automatic syncing.
- In the document window tab Settings > Syncers > Advanced, the Perform…button, whose operation was sacrificed in the rush to release version 2.9, works again.
- The predicate editor in document window tab Reports > Find/Replace works in Dark Mode now. (Apple Bug 46142171.)
- In Preferences > Syncing > Sound Effects, user may now choose their own
.aifffiles as custom sound effects.
- In document window tab Content, when in Outline Mode, items may now be dragged and dropped anywhere, including at the root level.
- The Sync Snapshots feature now works in macOS 10.14.
- Fixed crash which would occur for most users after menu command Reset and Start Over… had executed.
- Fixed bug introduced in a recent version which caused documents to not be completely forgotten after they wre found to be no longer available, resulting in false error indications.
- Trashing a document with File > Close and Trash no longer causes File > Recent Documents when running in macOS 10.14.
- When exporting to Vivaldi, Opera, Google Chrome, Chrome Canary, or Chromium, any bookmark with an empty URL is now omitted. (These browsers do not allow such bookmarks, and will change any such bookmark into a folder, which will cause also cause churn when syncing.)
- Title: BookMacster 2.9.8
- Developer: Sheep Systems
- Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Language: English
- Includes: K'ed by TNT
- Size: 16.26 MB